Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello again HAMB!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by vtwinsideways, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Hello again big beautiful HAMB! Ive been sick with gaul bladder for three months and as it worsened, I wasn't able to come here as often. I've been off completely for several weeks and I can't believe how much I've missed a bunch of moogs I don't even really know!

2. Glad to see you are OK! The Gauls were vicious and to see them operate scares me............;)

3. Da Tinman

Da Tinman

Your doctor told me it was Assfacemeah that was causing your stomach to hurt,,,

I asked what the hell is that?

Doc replied,, "His ass looks so much like his face,, his bowels dont know which way to move."

Just kiddin, glad your better!!

4. Hot Rod Bob

Hot Rod Bob
    from T-ville Ky

Welcome back hope your feeling better.

5. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

Glad to hear your back on your feet Luke

6. :pGlad your back on track...Now eat your veggies and stay way away
    from Beer:eek:

7. Man I haven't had a beer in three months! That has to be the worst. The only way I'm eating veggies for a while is if they're cooked- I had a salad a month b4 the operation, and I thought it would kill me- that's when the Doc figured out it was my gaul bladder.

8. Man it's going to take forever to get caught up on the Banger thread!