Register now to get rid of these ads!

Heavy Rebel Weekender Pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by murph, Jul 2, 2005.

1. murph

murph

The Vendettas pulled off another great car show featuring traditional rides. I'm too spent to give much commentary, so I'll let the pics do the talking. To summarize: great cars, awesome people, cool town, ice-cold beer, 70 bands, and hot chicks mud-wrestling in 90+ degree weather. I probably left a few highlights off the list, but as long as we covered the hot chicks mud-wrestling, does it really matter?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. murph

murph

3. murph

murph

4. murph

murph

5. murph

murph

6. murph

murph

7. murph

murph

8. murph

murph

9. murph

murph

10. murph

murph

11. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I just LOVE this 40 Ford business man's coupe.....

His name was LUKE...........when I owned him..... :)

Glad to see he is in GOOD hands.....

Way to go Vic ( the new caretaker ) ........take Luke out and show him a good time...........BUT he really loves curves, back roads and moonlight............with a police car chasing him like in the 50's :)

12. dammit.............i gotta go to this next year...................

13. Boones

Boones
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

Wish I was not feeling under the weather as I really wanted to make the show.

Murph, the truck is looking good

14. InjectorTim

InjectorTim

Looks like a good time do you have any more pictures of that silver and cream chevy pickup with the maroon scallops?

15. KingpinOlds

KingpinOlds

Heres one more pic of that truck I'm sure he can get you all the pics you want since he owns it, it looks great.

Murph great job on the pics, hopefully soon I will have some new tires on my ride so I can get to some out of town shows, being broke sucks. You will probaly see me around town though.

Attached Files:

16. Built2Ride

Built2Ride

Thanks for the pics. Looked like a good ole time! Ken

17. SwitchBlade327

SwitchBlade327

I put the wife in charge of pics and didn't get very many. SHe took a bunch of my car and only a couple of others cos she was too busy checking out the stores and talking. Heres what I've got, I'm not gonna post up all the pics of my car though! Murph's truck and the 60 desoto were probaly my two favorites. Wife didn't get any pics of the desoto though! But at least she got one of the cool Merc truck. I got just drunk enough during the car show to forget about sunscreen, and went on to thoroughly cook myself. When I got back to the room and took my wifebeater off, it looked like I still had it on! Anyway, heres the pics. The toothpick next to my car is me....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Guess next time I'll have to take pictures myself!

18. murph

murph

Man, glad you got some pics of yer car in the sun... it looked killer! I dicked around waiting for the light to get better, but it was as good as it was gonna get, right around the time your wife snapped her pics.

Of course, you can still get burned on an overcast day... esp if you're a lilly-white Scotch/Irish boy. LOL Hopefully you've got more pain from the sunburn than the drinkin'. Speaking of pain, I hope you didn't get so drunk that you dropped that heavy-ass trophy on your foot. Your body and paint work came out so frickin' sweet... no amount of pics, in any amount of light do it justice. Really glad you guys made it up from Monroe.

I think the Merc truck already took off by the time I put my beer down long enough to take some pictures, and I realized the clouds weren't going anywhere. Hopefully there will be some more shots of it, along with the Desoto (my one shot came out blurry).

Next time you're in Raleigh visiting the in-laws, be sure to give a hollar.

-murph

19. SwitchBlade327

SwitchBlade327

It's hard as hell to get a good pic of the paint even when the sun is out in full force. She got lucky with that one trunk shot! The sunburn made me feel like crap so i slowed down the drinking the rest of the day. My buddy was pissed cos all the "weird broads" had no interest in him and drank himself into an asshole and we had to quaratine him to the motel room.....he will not be attending anymore events of this nature with us in the future!

If you decide you wanna have some more metalflake for yer truck lemme know. I think the roof would look good matching the dash!

20. SwitchBlade327

SwitchBlade327

No one else has anymore pics or shit talkin' to add? knuckles? Squigy?

21. Looks like you guys had a rebellious good time!

Sam.

22. 00 MACK

00 MACK

I really dig the contours on the nose of the choped prime chevy with the flames

23. murph

murph

If you're talking about the gray Chevy coupe, that's Igor's (also a HAMBer). Very cool ride... but it had to be, cuz the wagon he sold last year was way bitchen. Them artist-types sure know how to pick and style em.

-murph

24. luckystiff

luckystiff

don't know if you've seen it or not murph but, he also has a nice econoline in the works to. his chevy is cool and his overall plan for it is perfect. i tried to instil in him when he was here that he needs to get on it and get it there. thats been a car i've wanted to see in paint for a long time. still amazed at how good greg's caddy chop came out. anyhow it was good to meet you murph. and i gotta say again i think you scored one damned cool truck. like i said i liked it from the get go. only pics i took were film. i ruined myself by starting drinking sat night by entering the most beer in 60 seconds contest. i was happy with getting 3 down in a minute esp with getting mased with pbr at the start. still can't believe that big guy drank 5 1/2 in a minute and took time to burp. the night just went downhill from there. i was buying everyone in sight beers when The Rounders hit the stage. started poundin 'em hard myself next thing i knew i was gone. puked for the first time from drinking in 5 or 6 years. damned good time was had none the less. even if i had to leave all the cars and the bike home. finally finished painting the new house. man painting with a bad bad hangover yesterday really sucked. again good to meet you murph and i believe it was reece i met also. and good to see the regulars to. sorry if i wandered off on anyone. trying to get up with everyone get into a whirlwind sometimes...ken....

25. IGOR

IGOR

Hey Murph, nice meetin' ya at Heavy Rebel. Glad to see some pics on here. 00Mack, thanks for the compliment on the car!

26. SwitchBlade327

SwitchBlade327

HAHA, ken you threw up! you little girl!

Thanks for buying me the beer during the rounders set though!

Igor, we need to get in touch again sometime when you can stripe my car!

27. IGOR

IGOR

Hey Switchblade, would you happen to be goin' to Shades of the Past or the Hot Rod Hoedown? If so, I can do it there.

28. luckylula

luckylula
    from chesapeake

nice pics...my boyfriend is all excited you got a picture of his truck up there...

29. luckylula

luckylula
    from chesapeake

hey igor dave an i had agood time on the caravan home....maybe we should caravan it up to the hoedown?