Register now to get rid of these ads!

Heavy Rebel for the 4th!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 292belair, Jun 28, 2010.

1. sololobo

sololobo

To far for the old lone wolf but will be anxiously awating some pix from the event. If Jeffery James is there it will be a good time. Rock on brothers and sisters. ~Sololobo~

2. we were there last year and around 7:15 am cars started rolling in..

3. KROWN Kustoms

KROWN Kustoms

Its my buddy Jeffs truck, he has been for three in a row

4. Great show folks. The amount of cars doubled I think. I had some stuff to take care of that day but I had a blast while I was there. Please post some pix you have 'em.

5. KROWN Kustoms

KROWN Kustoms

Definately had a great time! Thanks for puttin on a great show

6. hotrod_vixen61

hotrod_vixen61
    from Pittsburgh

We just got in from the long drive.... Great music and great cars

7. mrrocket

mrrocket

Thanks to all that came and helped out! The Saints (Disorderly, mainly), The Camel City Skulls and The Road Devils (NC)! Thanks to all the clubs that came, too! Iron Lords, good to see you all out. I know not everyone appreciates our ideas of what should show and what should not, but its as much about having fun and giving "odd" rides a spot. Bit by bit we are tightening things, and this year was way better...still had a few muscle cars slip in. Keep in mind folks, this show is held on city street, has 7 entrance points if someone wants to slip in, they can.

Disorderly, glad to have you on board as car show coordinator! 2011 will be even better!

Its also free to anyone attending the weekender and 5 bucks to non attendees, to show.

Bigger and better every year.