Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Heavy Duty Rotisserie

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Fat47, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Fat47

Fat47
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

City: Brownsburg

State: Indiana
    Price: See ad
    Last used on my 49 Buick project. I've moved to a smaller shop and probably, at my age now, won't be doing any more frame off builds so it's just taking up space.

This is a buyer pick up or I can deliver within a reasonable distance for gas money. $600/OBO. You can PM me with questions or call 765-577-0364

Pictures are of when I was setting the Buick frame up on the rotisserie. The first picture shows one end assembly. I hadn't set up the opposite end yet. the second picture is of the setting up of the opposite end. It's currently disassembled and sitting against the wall. You can adjust the length to fit almost any frame or body. You can adjust the height off the ground (frame rails) via the vertical bars on the end and you can adjust the width by moving the vertical bars in or out on the horizontal end bars. It's on heavy duty castors so it can be pushed around your shop when loaded. It can be assembled in about 15 minutes and when not in use it breaks down to about 4' wide, 5' high and 18" deep. Easily stored against a wall.
    DSCF1531.JPG

DSCF1532.JPG

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
  2. Fat47

Fat47
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Up for the weekend crowd. PM or call me with questions or an offer.