Register now to get rid of these ads!

Heavy Chevy Problems!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tikiwagon, Apr 24, 2007.

1. tikiwagon

tikiwagon

:(
    Hi
    I am just writing this to see if anyone else has had problems with the company Heavy Chevy in Rogers, Arkansas, USA. We ordered some parts for my wife's 62 Chevy Suburban on February 16th and was told the parts I needed were in stock, so I placed the order and was told they were on there way to us in England. Nothing arrived, so you try ringing and you just get either an answer machine or a full mailbox, so you can't leave a message, if you e-mail them you are very, very lucky if you get a reply! We finally got a reply on March 27th saying that they would be with us within a week, the money has now been taken off of my credit card, but a month later, and we still have nothing, again he won't reply to any e-mails or phone calls, I have never dealt with such a hard company in all of my life, and we buy alot of parts from the States!. I just wondered if anybody else has had problems with this company or if anybody knows them?
    The problem we have is we have a beautiful kustom suburban which is ready to go on the road apart from these parts, and our show season has started already, and over here it doesn't last long, I need and want to get the car on the road as quickly as possible otherwise the summer will be over!
    I'd appreciate any help on this matter!
    Cheers.
    Dave.
    England.

2. LIMEY

LIMEY

Dave i'm shocked you are still waiting for those parts, i find it hard to believe you are still waiting after all this time!

I guess your only hope is someone on here knows of them & maybe give 'em a gentle prod, on the other hand maybe someone has had bad dealings with them & can share.

Remember though if you paid by card & they have not provided the goods your card company will take legal action for you, i think its time to notify your card & let them deal with it.

Kev.

3. KoppaK

KoppaK

Damn! Dave you got to get the Suburban out there or you'll never get on with the El Camino