Register now to get rid of these ads!

Heard the stupidest excuse today

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Magnus, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Magnus

Magnus
    from Sweden

I helped my buddy changing the motormounts on his old Volvo humpback today, and he had bought new mounts in this swedish store Biltema (all you swedes now what I'm talking about) but they didn't include the nuts and the old ones didn't fit, so we took another turn to the store. The size was 7/16 and we didn't have anything like that in the thrash bin.This young girl at the counter listened to his complaints about not including the nuts, or having replacements for that matter, and said ; Hey I know this is an issue, but try something else that'll fit!!!! WTF, we both looked like fouls and didn't even come up with a clever answer. When we got in the car we had to stop, and laughed our lungs out. OMG that was funny.

2. 57dodge

57dodge

Guess you had to be there

3. Jalopy Jim

Jalopy Jim

Looks like parts counter help are mostly dumb asses every where you go.

Order a part from my local NAPA store last fall from the asst manager and the part was suppose to be in the next day by 8:00am.
    Went in at 9:00 and the flunky counter person said the part had not come in, so I went across the street and got a cup of coffee and went back the asst manager had gotten back to the store so was the part since the delivery truck dropped it off at 7:00am.
    That cup of coffee saved me 20 miles of driving.