Register now to get rid of these ads!

Heading South, events?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Concrete B, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Concrete B

Concrete B

I accepted a 4 month job near New Orleans in Destrehan. I'm pretty pumped, start April 13th, through late August or more.

Anyway, I might try to shoot west to the Roundup, but we will be on a 6 day schedule, so looking for some closer stuff. What shows, events, swap meets are worth checking out?

2. David Walter

David Walter
    from Troy,Al

There are loads of shows and cool car nuts in that general area, theres an open show April 18th at Slidell, LA Info:Brenda at 985-639-9919 and being in the HAMB you've Got to go to the 15th Annual COON-ASS Rednecks Nationals April 23-24 in Hammond,LA this is a pre 1975 show, mostly 50's and back, for info: contact Randy Wilson "The Ambassador of Cultural Affairs" 601-684-2609 CruisinStyle and Gulf Coast Motorsports Magazines are suppose to be at this show, both of these mags have all of the shows and activities listed for all accross the Gulf Coast. You might even see my Hemi Powered 41 cruisin around the area, David.

Randy Radford likes this.