Register now to get rid of these ads!

Headers?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chopperwolf, May 18, 2011.

1. chopperwolf

chopperwolf

Bought a 235 from a fellow Hamber, and he threw in these headers. He said that they were in the trunk of the car when he bought it. Does anyone have these, do they fit the 235?

[​IMG]

2. Babyearl

Babyearl

The flanges appear to be for a 235/261,,the right header is for the front, left is the rear.

3. HEATHEN

HEATHEN
    from SIDNEY, NY

Those look like old Clifford headers for 235/261. From the long drop, I'd say they're for a truck.

4. squirrel

squirrel

I sold a pair of those last year, the only info I could find about them suggested they were for a car, but I never tried them in a truck or car so I don't know for sure. They should be the old Clifford headers. I have an old catalog that lists the different part numbers, but I could not find any numbers on the headers to confirm what they were. do us a favor and see if they fit on an old chevy, then we'll know

5. chopperwolf

chopperwolf

Thanks guy's, well I'm gonna try to put them on my 235. It's a car though, so I might have to cut them down.

6. CrkInsp

CrkInsp
    from B.A. OK

What is the tube length, flange to collector weld? Also the tube size. Are all tubes the same size?