Register now to get rid of these ads!

Head first into the shallow end... intro

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 52pickup, Aug 11, 2004.

1. 52pickup

52pickup
    from Tucson, Az

hows it goin? My name is Bart believe it or not. I have a 52 chevy pickup that is gettingready to get cut in half a couple different ways. going to chop and section it here in the next few weeks. should be draggin its tail around by the end of the year. Any ways, I am a member on a few other boards, and the general vibe i was getting of the HAMB was prepare to get torn apart, but you guys dont seem to bad to me from what i've read the past few days. i'll try to get some pics of the truck up soon. hope to be of some help and to learn some stuff.

2. DelinquentDoll13

DelinquentDoll13

dont try to sell anything to soon... [​IMG]....good luck with the wolves!

3. Mass Butcher

Mass Butcher

Welcome. Post pics when you can. Lot of pickup owners here.

4. Slag Kustom

Slag Kustom

are we all that bad ????????? fuk it we cqan rip him apart once he trys to pawn something in the next day [​IMG]

5. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

Welcome Bart! Can't wait to see pix!! This place gets better every day. Glenn

Attached Files:

6. DelinquentDoll13

DelinquentDoll13

you aint that bad.... just wanna give him the head's up, so we all dont have to read another intro post that turns into pics of philly cheese steaks! [​IMG]

7. Name... check
    What you are working on... check
    Where you are... check
    Don't want to sell us something yet... check

WELCOME! You can stop covering your butt now, no tearing or ripping today.

8. HotRod60F100

HotRod60F100

[ QUOTE ]
    hows it goin? My name is Bart believe it or not. I have a 52 chevy pickup that is gettingready to get cut in half a couple different ways. going to chop and section it here in the next few weeks. should be draggin its tail around by the end of the year. Any ways, I am a member on a few other boards, and the general vibe i was getting of the HAMB was prepare to get torn apart, but you guys dont seem to bad to me from what i've read the past few days. i'll try to get some pics of the truck up soon. hope to be of some help and to learn some stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

well shit fire and save the matches, its another Bart on here [​IMG] I too am a Bart and i have a 60 F100 i'm going to turn into a Traditional Rod,and a decent intro is all the fellow HAMBers ask so from reading yours its safe to say yer aiight,welcome aboard

9. welcome 52pickup[sticks] [​IMG]haha anyone remember that game.Post some pics when you can.Good luck on the truck.

10. trey

trey

welcome bart. quite a few other guys on here from laramie. most of em aint worth a shit though, haha [​IMG]
    now, wheres dem pictures?

trey