Register now to get rid of these ads!

Have you been to Winter Zephyrhills

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by busch167, Oct 30, 2011.

1. busch167

busch167

Thinking about a Feb trip to Zephyerhills to get out of the cold for a week. Have the flyers for it and looked at the website but would like to hear from someone that has been there.

2. oldcarfart

oldcarfart

Beware their Army of "Rent-a-Cops", they seem to dislike vendors or customers, doesn't seem to matter.

3. rust rejuvinator

rust rejuvinator
    from Hialeah FL

Me and my buddys go every year we have a great time .Swap meet, Auction , vintage dirt track racing.Going next week Nov 10 thru the 13. They have it twice a year Then again in Feb 23rd thru 26.

4. 53woody

53woody

My wife and I have gone the last 3 years , it's part of our winter break always a great time . Big swap meet and vintage dirt track racing going on, not to mention the auto auction! Plus great weather but be sure to get there early to beat the traffic. Another good time are the cruises at Old Town.:cool:

5. rlsteel

rlsteel

been several time when we lived in tampa . ah that florida sun shine. RLS

6. busch167

busch167

Thanks for the info, been to cruises at Old Town in the past but never to Zephyrhills.
    After Racing at Daytona for about 8 years I do love the Florida sun in Feb.

7. brad chevy

brad chevy

Just make sure you have other stuff to do. Its a one day outing. Oldcarfart is right their help sucks. If you have never been its something different. But you are not going to go out of your way for a return trip.