Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Has Stockton wheel improved their service?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by aribert, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Terraizer

Terraizer

Post some pics of the wheels

2. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Sad to hear, that's so. But more important, sorry you got bit, but thanks for posting all this for the rest of us. Looks as if the new bunch @ Stockton Wheel little if any better than before.
    'Now we have fresh info on where to NOT GO!!!!!!!!!

3. Maybe someone else may have better luck with these guys, the sales guy I dealt was really good to deal with... I can't fault him , tried ... Who ever does the chrome I'll just shake my head in disappointment .I'll just leave it at that.. just wanted to share my experience with you all

4. sorry couldn't get the picture bigger.. This picture I sent them.. I was told that these are inspected before being shipped. My reply to having it redone , was that is would come back the same(per who chromes theses centers) .. so I learned my lesson... rim 2015.jpg

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  5. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

can't really tell anything. the pic is so small. what is the issue?

6. sorry couldn't get the picture bigger, found scratches to thesome of the wheels prior to shipping... steel center on this wheel looks to have pitting in chromed finish.. The pockets around the outer side of the lug holes chrome is not highly polished like the other three rims... I