Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Has anyone tried using the new bias ply looking radials?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 47Plym, Oct 10, 2014.

1. I see that now they have invented a radial tire that looks like a traditional bias ply. Come in various
    styles and sizes.......in blackwall and whitewalls. Just wondering if anyone has tried them yet. Are
    available from the old style tire vendors.....Coker, Universal, etc.

[​IMG]

2. missysdad1

missysdad1

I have a set of blackwalls on order from Coker, big's 'n' little's for my avatar coupester. Delivery is scheduled for next month. I have high hopes that they'll give me the look that I want and the kind of driveability I demand. I'll post when I get 'em installed and have put a few miles on 'em.

turboroadster likes this.
  3. A Boner

A Boner

How much did the above 4 tires cost, if I may ask?

4. A Boner

A Boner

Thanks, but that thread is too long....I've read too many Coker bashing threads already.

5. KeithA31

KeithA31

A buddy of mine runs Coker radials and is on his second set, I just bought some from Towel City and they mounted up and balanced good, run down the road smooth city and highway ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1412998332.446809.jpg

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

6. I don't know what it is with tyre threads, but they sure go out of whack fast. People just seem to see the word 'Coker' and post the first tyre (tire) related story they can think of, whether relevant to the O.P. question or not.

Keith, to be kind, they are NOT the Cokers in question!