Register now to get rid of these ads!

Has anyone ever used "Classic Stainless Shop" in Fort Worth, TX?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by allengator, Dec 4, 2009.

1. allengator

allengator
    from Keller, TX

I was thinking about taking a piece at a time over to this shop while I work on my 51 SD...

Seems like every piece of my trim has a least one ding in it!!!!

AND finding clean straight rear gravel guards seems impossible!!!

Anyone ever use them???
    http://www.classicstainlessshop.com/index.html

Or have other recomendations?

Thanks!
    Allen

2. Rolleiflex

Rolleiflex

Don't know about them, but Buffy's Vintage stainless in Austin does excellent work. He works with Mercury Charlie and has done the work on several well known cars. One of them being the black and gold '55 Chevy that the Austin Speed Shop did recently.[​IMG]

http://www.buffysvintagestainlesssteelrepair.com/index.htm

3. not aware of that name. is it on belknap? guy in burleson and older guy in closer to dfw. don't have numbers handy but marc on belknap and riverside does alot of trim stuff for people marc's automotive i think. if you can't find him pm me and i'll get off my butt and find him for you. be careful for quallty aand cost.

4. allengator

allengator
    from Keller, TX

thanks guys....
    I work downtown, so belknap and riverside would be handy!

5. GTOnly70

GTOnly70

Try Al's Associates on 2829 Bryan Ave in Fort Worth in 817-921-2679. Great work on trim pieces for reasonable $$.

6. Toptinman

Toptinman

There's also P & R Polishing. No address on their business card. They're a husband and wife team that work from their home. Tele # is 817/281-9003. Might give them a call.

7. Fall Guy

Fall Guy
    from NV

I used Classic Stainless Shop and wish I hadn't. They ruined a very hard to find piece of stainless trim. A couple of other shops told me it wasn't a difficult repair. Ken wouldn't own up to his mistake and try to replace it or pay me for it. It cost me $700 and two months to get a replacement.