Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Has anyone ever dealt with Tim Bretz?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DirtyThirty, Oct 31, 2008.

1. DirtyThirty

DirtyThirty
    from nowhere...

Or his company, Affordablestreetrodprojects.com?

I searched...
    I found next to nothing. Just an intro, and a sales pitch.

Has anyone ever dealt with him on a body/car purchase?
    He claims he's got 'em all, and reasonable shipping, too...

Just watching my arse...Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but the Hot Rodding world is sure filled with a lot of Bullshitters...:D

thanks in advance for any references, or dealings.

2. Kirk Hanning

Kirk Hanning

It appears that he may be a middle man for some of his cars. I inquired about a 34' big truck a year age, he had 3 to choose from. The pics were taken at an old junyard with other cars all around all sitting for a long time. When I asked where his yard was because I'd like to come take a look at the 34' trucks , no response. I am by no means saying that he is a fake its just my experience with him.

3. DirtyThirty

DirtyThirty
    from nowhere...

Cool...thanks for the info.
    Anyone else? Anyone buy anything? Happy? Not?

4. 067chevy

067chevy

I think he is the middle man. Never bought anything from him but talked with him on the phone a few times. seems like a nice guy. The stuff he has for sale is scattered all over and from what I got by talking to him he's in a wheel chair and was in some kind of accident. I know Heinzman Street Rods owned by a friend of mine, built him a 36 coupe a few years ago and that it was for sale sinse he couldn't drive it anymore.