Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures Has anyone bought the james amos/beeonvideo old drags racing dvds?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 48buickkid, Oct 11, 2013.

1. 48buickkid

48buickkid

I've been perusing a lot of youtube as of late to watch as much up to the late 60s as possible just to get a real feel of what was going on. I have come across this guy James Amos and his Dvd line of movies on beeonvideo.net.

Anyone have any of them the you tube videos were awesome so I assume the Dvds are better cause they're longer. My thing is I'm trying to avoid the dvds with mainly funny car footage. Basically just trying to get some feedback on the movies overall. Thanks

2. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Bee-on Video DVD are top notch, heavy on the Early Super Stock and A/FX classes but that's what was hot on the east coast where Jim filmed and was from.
    Jamie Jackson of Jackson Bros also has great DVD's to offer from West Coast (again, that is where he is from and filmed) heavier into Gasser (see his 120 minute Gasser Files) FED's very little offered on SS A/FX but again....when Jamie was filming FED's were hot on west coast and Gasser and SS was hot item on East coast
    Both are top notch quality PM me if you want more info on either

3. kursplat

kursplat

4. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

48buickkid,
    bigbob55's the man to see for any car videos! Hot rods or racing.
    He's different from most vendors as he knows his products well and watches the videos.
    Try and stump him with a question about "what happened in this movie?" He knows....
    I don't think he mail-orders,but sets up at most major shows throughout PA,OH and MD?

5. Falconred

Falconred

Jim Amos and his Bee-on Video DVDs are great and Jim is a real stand-up guy. I have several and have met and talked with Jim on several occasions.