Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Hartman Bash #7

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fast Elvis, Aug 9, 2010.

1. This past Sat. nite we presented another very successful Hartmans Bash #7 with the help of my fellow E.L.T.A. brothers and the Hartman family. As always the fun began after 5:00 pm and went to the wee hours.

We had 4 bands, a crackelfest of vintage drag cars, a very tasty BBQ, some of the koolest rides and the best of friends that love this party each year.

Attached Files:

2. More action shots from the party......lol

Attached Files:

3. Oh ya....bring it on from such a great time...

Attached Files:

4. Von Hartmann

Von Hartmann

how come this Hartman wasn't invited to the Hartman bash?

5. It was so great to see so many come from so far.....thanks to all the HAMBers that showed up!

Attached Files:

6. lol......hey brother.......you are officially welcomed for 2011.......if you make it up....the beers on me plus a place to stay and a warm club shop for your beast......you can never have enough good HARTMAN's in the house....lol.

7. Killer time for all.......

Attached Files:

8. For everyones FYI......this has been a word of mouth party from day one.....it seems to always attract a very nice group of folks that I'm happy to call my friends....can't wait for our next Party, Sept 11 at the "Starlite Drive-In" up at the beach.

Attached Files:

9. Where does the time fly when all are having a fine time ....lol

Attached Files:

10. shagg'n

shagg'n

You forgot to mention the vintage funny car,uncorked bbf,hazing tires down what is normally a quiet,unassuming street!I think over the top says it best!!ELTA forever!:D

11. I'll post some more later on......cheers.

12. Mike...you da man my friend...without your help it wouldn't have been the same type of party brother.

......and yes ...it was very kool to have a 1971 funny car do a burn out right down a public street at midnite.......I couldn't get over the number of camera flashes going off when Brent let her go.......lol......ELTA FOREVER!!

13. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Dang!!.. I wish I could have been there Mark...looks Great!

14. Hey Jeff.....it was your type of party brother.....and if you had shown up in that sick hemi truck of yours it would have rocked this party into another gear for sure....lol.....hope you'll join us for 2011......allready got off the phone with a kat that wants to bring a 1000 horse 55 to the party next year.....lol.....see you soon.

15. Here comes more at ya.......can you dig it!

Attached Files:

16. Oh ya....the hits just keep coming at ya all nite long.....lol

Attached Files:

17. Hey Elvis;
    Looked like a great time once again.
    we headed off to NY to race with the gasser gang..

great job guys.

Rick

18. Thanks Rick........you'll have to come next year with your beast...it would look awesome in our ELTA shop.

19. As suspected, looks like it was a great bash! Would've been killer to see that 'flopper light up down that street!! Count me in, from here on in! See ya at the Starlite for sure!

Ryan

20. More to come......

Attached Files:

21. Definitly see you at the Starlite Party coming up brother.......I know you were with us in spirit on Sat. nite.

22. Oh man....I can't believe we took this many pic's......

Attached Files:

23. Elvis;

Next Aug 7 ..or whatever that weekend falls on,ONDR is heading to a Noatalgia event at Empire dragway.
    Getting request for next yr already..

Rick

24. bring it on.......

Attached Files:

25. We both have that same problem Rick.......can't be in 2 spots at once...lol.....and already getting drag cars coming for 2011 Hartman Bash....lol.....see you at the track.

26. Elvis;
    were in St Thomas THIS Saturday..

Rick
    ============================

27. .......

Attached Files:

28. Excellent Rick....the ONDR always puts on a great show for the fans....thanks....see you there.

29. falconstein

falconstein

Great pics as usual Marrk (Sandra). A night to remember. Great weather, great cars, GREAT friends..
    ELTA forever.