Register now to get rid of these ads!

Harbor Frieght deal for New Years Day

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tugmaster, Dec 26, 2009.

1. dullchrome

dullchrome
    from SoCal

Went down and picked up an engine stand and a cherry picker

2. MichiganJames

MichiganJames

I purchased an electric 4in grinder 2 years ago, payed $10. I have used it atleast 3-4 days a week since. And have never had a problem. Also I have had great luck with there grinding and cutting disks way better luck than some of the other brands I have purchased at higher prices.
    Also have a few of there air tools that have leasted thru the years. I am not in a position to spend several thousand on tools, and afford to work on my hobbies. I am also not a full time mechanic or builder. So being a novice and hobbies some of there stuff is just the ticket.
    Now im not saying everything there is good but you just have to look them over and inspect what you think there quality is. And when you use them respect the boundries of the tool.
    Nothing makes me laugh more than when somebody uses the wrong tool for the job and wonders why it just broke.

3. 19-c

19-c

Sounds like a Snap-On rep.

4. AllSteel36

AllSteel36
    from California

I don't have that one, but bought the set (for 169 as well) of the ones that look like Eastwood sells. Work fine, but I know use them every so often.

5. powdercoater46

powdercoater46

jus stay away from drill bits and the russian 4 1/2 inch flap discs...they really suck!

6. last month I had bought one of the red plastic low profile creepers and the first week I used it the damn wheel cought the seam in the floor and snapped the wheel off.so onnew years day I took it back along with the coupon and bought the METAL padded creeper and with the coupon I got the better creeper and they had to give me a gift card for $2.70 credit........nice way to start the year.......thanks HAMB

7. mtkawboy

mtkawboy

Keep buying that junk and they will be running the country soon

8. HATED1

HATED1

they already are. where have you been.

9. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Actually sounds like an intelligent coherent thought to me.

And I quit buying Snap On because the guy that came by was a dick. I spend my money with Cornwell these days.