Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods HAPPY NEW YEARS to all our fellow H.A.M.B.E.R.S.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bruce Fischer, Dec 30, 2017.

1. hotrodyankee

hotrodyankee

Happy New year to you and all HAMB members!

loudbang likes this.
  2. Happy New Year to everyone

loudbang likes this.
  3. jnaki

jnaki

upload_2018-1-1_6-7-20.png upload_2018-1-1_6-7-32.png upload_2018-1-1_6-7-45.png A New Year's Day progression of sorts:
    Good vibes with traditional old wives tales: Time to take the tree down on New Year’s Day, Clean out your house and garage to start with a clean slate for the New Year. A clean, orderly household sets the New Year on track for good times and new superstitions for the rest of the year. (ancient So Cal protocol…) Finally, spring is just a few months away. Those bunnies will be hopping around all over the place hiding eggs. And… the rebirth of a new hot rod/builds will enjoy being driven, even to the local donuts and cars/coffee events.

Hello,

WOW, time sure flies when you are having fun. It has been a hectic year at our house. As we get older, we can easily roll with the punches and live to tell about it another day. Good friends, relatives, family tragedies played a big part in the grief process this year. But, we are stronger for being resilient and secure. The trials and tribulations on the HAMB are certainly interesting. It is like a big family with its squabbles and what nots. Creativity for some is endless and appreciated. Family history brings it all back to having had fun while growing up. (For some, it is still the process of growing up)

Jnaki

I had fun creating different things over my life span so far. The digital movies certainly brought back memories, but that elusive, mysterious disappearance of our 671 SBC 40 Willys build and race photos and movies still stumps me to this day. It is a New Year and it comes with more: “Fun, Fun, Fun…until the big guy takes the hot rod stuff away.”

Happy New Year

4. wicarnut

wicarnut

Back at you Buddy ! -18 here this AM

loudbang and jnaki like this.
  5. Happy New Year JNAKI. Thanks for all you do here on the HAMB.:)

Ron Funkhouser and jnaki like this.
  6. It was 10 degrees here in East T.N. this morning, wayyyyy too COLD!Bruce.

Ron Funkhouser and loudbang like this.
  7. I was hoping to get through 2017 without a hard freeze and the loss of any tender, tropical plants. But wouldn't you know it, New year's Eve, the temps dropped into the 20's. I must be related to "tropical plants" myself because we went to a New Year's party last night that was one block away and we drove the car to stay warm(ish).

May your year be great, your roads be smooth and all your resolutions be accomplished. :rolleyes:

8. Happy New Year!

Attached Files:

mad mikey and loudbang like this.
  9. steinauge

steinauge
    from 1960

Thank you Bruce! Happy new year to all.

Bruce Fischer likes this.
  10. Never hit 10 here today! :eek:

11. Chavezk21

Chavezk21

Happy New Year Everyone. This is how we started ours. 29 degrees when we left 2up.jpg 2up.jpg

12. enloe

enloe
    from east , tn.

I hope you have a good New Year Bruce as well as the rest of you guys