Register now to get rid of these ads!

Happy Holidays to All My HAMB Brothers and Sisters

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodladycrusr, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Denise! Merry Christmas baby! Hope you have a great 2009, I have not been up here in a loooooong time but hope to get around more in '09 (08 sucked !!!!!). Hope we get to hang out next year.

Merry Christmas!!!
    Ted the HAMBEr formerly known as RATBOY

PS: I want ALL the Snugglers in my stocking this year!!! Nice glasses Kirk!

2. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

The HAMB 6 degrees of separation tells me that everyone here knows everyone through Denise! Damn glad to know you and all the rest.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year with a Runner!

3. Joe Tx

Joe Tx

Merry Christmas from South Texas. 76 degrees out here at noon, but we got snow Christmas eve in 2004. Joe.

[​IMG]

4. GARY?

GARY?

As we say hear in p.c. Ashland, OR. "Happy Festivus"
    oh hell, Merry fuckin' Christmas everybody".:eek:

5. PUMPKINHEAD

PUMPKINHEAD

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year everyone!

6. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

All the same back at you, Denise !! Hope to see more of you this coming year.

7. Frosty2

Frosty2
    from Hambone,IN

Merry Christmas Denise.See ya on the salt....

8. mtlcutter

mtlcutter

Very Merry Christmas too all. And have a Happy New Years.

9. junk fiend

junk fiend

hahahahahaha!!!!!! merry christmas and God bless.

10. primed34

primed34

Have a Cool Yule! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ya'll!

11. primed34

primed34

Man That's scary. They still make clothes like that?

12. Abomination

Abomination

LOL!

The dude with the codpiece is always the drummer. :D

~Jason

13. brokenspoke

brokenspoke

Merry Christmas ....see you at the LSRU

14. MERRY CHRISTMAS to all! I hope your day was filled with Joy and Peace. The HAMB is a great place and HAMBers are the best.

15. Denise,

It was wonderful to meet you and Megan this year, I look forward to possibly hanging out with you at some more shows next year.

But around the holidays it makes me think about the wealth of family and friend's I am blessed with. Which makes me think about you, your big heart, all the wonderful things you do for other's, and that you are an amazing lady that lead's a very rich life.

Happy Holiday's to you and your family,

CBB

ps; You also make a dam good Cookie.

16. Merry Christmas to you back Denise. Should I sing silent night for you?

17. I seldom say much, these days. But there is no way in Hell that I can not say Happy Holidays to you, Denise.
    So, there is is:^^^^^

I hope you got nearly as much as you deserve, my friend. You're the best HAMBer...

Phil

18. merry belated christams denise and all my hamb brothers and sisters-i hope every one got everything they wanted for christmas!

19. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I did, for the 19th year in a roll I had my family's Christmas Eve gathering at my place. We all have our health, our jobs and each other. Don't need much more then that for a a happy and thankful holiday season......well I guess we could be more fashionably dressed like Kirk's family but here in the mid-west we're a few steps behind the left coast in fashion.

Kirk, thanks so much for sharing your family's Christmas portrait. Now we all know what to strive for next year.

[​IMG]

Thanks to everyone for all the warm holiday wishes. I hope everyone had as much fun during the long holiday weekend with their family and friends.

20. .........so which smilin face is Denise??????....kool painting

21. Kiwi Tinbender

Kiwi Tinbender

Denise...You are something else. Still digging out here...I have over a foot of snow in the side yard, and can`t get cars in or out of the Shop yet. I still think of your good deed post after BVille...will buy you a Chocolate Martini this year if we can find anyone in Wendover to make `em......All the best for the Season, and great hopes to you for a fantastic `09......House......

22. Harms Way

Harms Way

I don't know how I missed this thread,..... but a belated MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Happy New Year to the entire HAMB family,..... Denise the cookies were fantastic, Thanks soooo much, Your the best !

Last edited: Dec 28, 2008
  23. Zeke

Zeke

Ahhhh I loved U Denise!!! :p

24. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Look at that photo and you'll see one smiling person that 'stands out' amongst the rest. She is also probably the one that set the timer on the camera and quickly sat down (in front) for the photo.

Think of it like the HAMB - she tends to 'stand out' among the crowd :cool:

...and that's OK! :) ...although, at work, we give guys alot crap about wearing sweater vests :D;) haha

25. RED socks & RED sweater.........thats what I thought,even looks like a KOOL person

26. rob lee

rob lee
    from omaha,ne

Have a happy new year Denise,Thanks for showing my son the best part of this hobby at a couple shows this year. See ya around in 09" My best to you and yours Rob

Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  27. erock805

erock805

Happy Holidays..and a happy new year!

28. DeVille Gal

DeVille Gal

Better late than never,,,,,hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and will have a Happy New Year.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again this year as we make our rounds to the never ending shows,,,we add more each year!!

29. Somehow I missed this thread till now, "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Denise",and also to all the other people that make up this great "HAMB Family":D