Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Happy Holidays= Back to the shop

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cool50, Dec 1, 2008.

1. cool50

cool50
    from usa

Hello from COOL50 hope everyone has a great holiday season or what I like to think of it as "pre-season to back to the shop/garage" I can't wait to be abile to get back in there with a a clean and refreshed mind. It's like a new beginning at least for me, you see when it starts to cool off outside and the days get shorter it get harder to find time for a project. With a 3 year old Holloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas time is very busy and I love that great family time, but I also miss getting dirty in the garage. So after the holidays my wife gives me the nod to go hang out in the garage, maybe she's tired of me or she knows I miss it. So I can get out there alittle bit more anyway here are some pics of my 1950 Olds. Have a great holiday.

Attached Files:

2. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

coming along nicely! happy hokidays to you also...i hope to have the nod from the bank before xmas on whether or not ill have a shop! :)