Register now to get rid of these ads!

happy fathers day 2013

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 5559, Jun 15, 2013.

1. 5559

from tn

everybody try to visit or call your dad today----its early morning(12;33 am 2013)just turned fathersday . its hard to believe my pop has been gone 22yrs.
    He died on june 16th 1991 at 12;50 am. Everyone please try to enjoy your dads on fathersday 2013

2. thanks 5559, will do, were set for a local car show and a brew or two , happy dads day to all it applies to as well

3. jcmarz

jcmarz
    from Chino, Ca

I missed my Dad also. He one of the greatest generation. It's been 18 years now since he passed. Happy Papas Day to all.

4. mrdodge

mrdodge

Even though it's not Fathers Day here until first Sunday in September, I think of him most days. He's been gone just over 36 years and I still miss him.

5. Happy fathers day to all. Mine hsa been gone for 41 yrs, still miss him.
    Lee

6. 40fordtudor

40fordtudor

Twentyfive years now and not a day goes by that I don't think of him..........and smile.

7. Happy Fathers Day...

8. We didn't have a lot of material things growing up as a kid here in the Rural South but my sister and I were fortunate to have a father who worked hard and his love was never lacking.

I miss him to this day and strive to be as good a man as he was. HRP

9. milner3268

milner3268
    from buffalo NY

Happy Fathers day to all, Im lucky that my father is still with me,and I have a great son . If the weather holds out I think 3 generations will hit the Clutch Artists Fathers Day car show.How lucky am I. Enjoy your day today everyone Im sure I will .

10. pila38

pila38

I cherish all the time I get with my dad. He still teaches me new shit all the time and is the best damn friend I ever had. I won't see him today, but I'll have a PBR just for him.

11. To those of you who have lost your Dad , my deepest regards . Don"t forget to hug your own kids today .

12. Harms Way

Harms Way

My Dad has been gone for 21 years as well,.... something you never totally get over..... He put up with a lot from me, Always hogging his garage with my "hopeless causes".

You guys that still have your Dad, Even if it hard to do, or you don't feel manly doing it. If you love him, give him a hug and tell him.... you'll never regret it.

I miss you Dad,... and I love you. I wish you were here to wish you a Happy Fathers Day.

Attached Files:

13. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

[​IMG]

This is a special one for me this year. This is my son Kevin and my first grandchild Connor. There is only one "first" one so it is special. If I'm lucky enough to have some more, they will be loved just as much but this is the first fathers day that I'm a grand father. Just over a month old.

14. wlspdshop

wlspdshop
    from Missouri

Happy Fathers Day. Tommy....awesome pic.

15. Congratulations,to the entire family,,especially you Tommy.

I'm kinda a old pro at being a granddad with 16,14 and a 5 year old grandchildren,,enjoy them as much as possible.

I am confident Conner will think you will be the best granddaddy in the world!:) HRP