Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Hand built brass cars... works of art!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FleaBiscuit, Dec 13, 2019.

1. FleaBiscuit

FleaBiscuit

2. FleaBiscuit

FleaBiscuit

Forgot to mention, i also have full 360-degree videos of the cars for anyone who may be interested in them... :)

Stogy likes this.
  3. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

BlackieGMeschter_09FleaBis.jpg
    :rolleyes:...The Work of Artist / Modeler Chuck Meschster

Thanks to Hamber @FleaBiscuit and His Dad for Sharing This...;)

Blackie-Gejeian-1955-Americas-Most-Beautiful-Roadster-Shish-Kabob-Special.jpg

[​IMG]

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum...enized-hotrods.1002926/page-125#post-13295199

Featured Umpteen times here, the Late Blackie Gegeian self inspired Hotrod that through thick and thin went on to be well chromed and awarded at the GNRS along side the the Andregg Roadster...The Story at link below...

https://www.hotrod.com/articles/0810rc-blackie-gejeian/

Credit to Photographer, Owner

:rolleyes:... @FleaBiscuit thanks for taking the Time to capture these Artistic Visions of some of the Greats we all Have come to know and sharing them here...

I will post Up what I can Identify without having to ask whats on the Bottom...:D

Credit to Photographers, Artist, Owners

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
    dana barlow likes this.
  4. A Boner

A Boner

Any construction pictures? Unbelievably slick! image.png
    "Highland Plating Special"

Stogy likes this.
  5. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Post#12 shows the Artist at his Assembly/Creation Bench...It seems he was Not Out in the Media but more a Lower Key Artist it seems...Probably most of his work was Word of Mouth...But he was Noted in Print it seems and Life Rips along and then You have Your Art and Life evolving and want to get it a Home...

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum...rass-cars-works-of-art.1177210/#post-13362477

6. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
    dana barlow likes this.
  7. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

Not sure what I was expecting when I opened this thread, but that just blows me away! Incredible work!

Stogy likes this.
  8. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

dana barlow and j hansen like this.
  9. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

dana barlow likes this.
  10. The Sadd, Teague, and Bentley "Flying Brick" actually ran 268 on a qualifying pass.

dana barlow and Stogy like this.
  11. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

:rolleyes:...Man that's pretty darn incredible speed for Ole Henry...that would get the adrenaline flowing...:eek:

12. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

13. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

those are all so cool. I'd like to see how he built the bodies.

14. jimmy six

jimmy six

31Dodger likes this.
  15. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Meschter_07.jpg
    :rolleyes:...The Work of Artist / Modeler Chuck Meschster

Thanks to Hamber @FleaBiscuit and His Dad for Sharing This...;)

IMG_1234-768x576.jpg

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/?p=36773

:rolleyes:...The Frank Mack Roadster

This Revered Hotrod Hitting the Big Show circuit in 1953 was in original ownership and form till sold to its current Owner and remains it its beautifully Original crafted Hotrod Elegance.

Certainly a very rare occurrence in the land of This Era of Magnificence in the Times we are Celebrating Here at the Hamb...check out @Jive-Bomber's great Thread on the Frank Mack Hotrod and I'm gonna go out on a Limb and say that pic above is His Capture and that's enough to give one who gets it quite meaningful Vibes indeed...

By the way those Headlights for those that find them worthy are known as E & J's which stands for Edmund & Jones

E&J info below...worth a look...

Either liked or hated...they were a force and still have a force in Hotrod/Custom and Frank's Hotrod wears them well...;)

http://theoldmotor.com/?p=140986

Credit to Photographer, Owner

16. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

You could Youtube/Vimeo them in a Historic Video Tribute and Maybe You and Your Dad can put your memories on as well...And paste a Link here and it will be a Bit of Vintage Hotrod History forever Hamb do Us Part...;)

The Pics are Excellent by the Way...I have with others partially identified via Hotrod DNA Brain Injection Hoodlum 101...:confused:...I mean Hotrodder gleaned knowledge...:D...put further related info to highlight what this is truly about...

I'm interested How Your Dad Dealt with these Coolest Toys on Earth and you younguns...For example...Dad I want The Red Coupe!!!....:D