Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB'ster update

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fleetmaster, Mar 2, 2004.

1. fleetmaster

fleetmaster

47 chevy coupe: sorry i am a little late on the progress update, but better late than never. i apologize in advance for the lack of pics. i'll have to get wayfarer over here with his digi cam, as i don't have one. however, there isn't much to see. the rearend was too far forward even though it had been moved back 3/4 of an inch. we added to the lowering blocks and moved it back more. now it is centered nicely. we also needed to make the hole in the firewall larger so we got that done. we started cutting on the recess piece. all that is thanks to tinbender's great advice. so-that is where we are.

2. old beet

old beet

I've got a set of glass comin yer way , in the not too distant future. Car is lookin good..........OLDBEET

3. wayfarer

wayfarer

I'll come over and take pics sometime this week. Let me know when you don't have track practice. Old beet, thanks for doing that for him, we'll try and have the car ready for the glass.

4. Glad to hear about the project!

You're going to make us proud, son. [​IMG]

Sam.

5. fleetmaster

fleetmaster

thanks for doing that Old beet, that means a lot. and wayfarer-i have practice every night-it will just have to be later in the evening

6. fleetmaster

fleetmaster

i just want to make a note about the HAMBster name- that is it's name in updates so it is easily identified because of all the help HAMBrs have given me. it probably isn't going to be a super permanent name-but the HAMB will always be present. i was just reading the original post about it and thought there might be some confusion. [​IMG]

7. autocol

autocol

thanks for the update emilio... keep us all posted we're keen to see the car take shape.

8. fleetmaster

fleetmaster

wayfarer came over to take pics tonight for this update-but he to realized that there isn't much more to see. so, you will have to wait until some more gets done for pics of the project