Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMBs goin' to Barrett Jackson in Scottsdale???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Car Gurl, Jan 13, 2009.

1. 296 V8

296 V8
    BANNED
    from Nor~Cal

How did I know you’d say something like that.
    You “glass is half full” 100% of the time guys will never learn.
    Totally incapable of putting yourself in somebody else’s shoes for one moment just because you can afford it.
    Like I said try thinking long term.
    Sometimes there's a hole in the cup.

2. noboD

noboD

296, in Jan. 1973 I sat in a '65 Cobra that was for sale for $9000 and I couldn't afford to buy it. Now that we are both 36 years older I STILL can't afford it. And it's not BJ's fault, it's a fact of life. I'm sure you aren't working now for the same wages I was then.

3. Insane 1

Insane 1
    from Ennis TX

I hate the whole "built not bought" fucking crap! If everyone had that attitude (sp?)there would not be any old hot rods/customs, because those cars wouldn't have been good enough.

I could give 2 shits if someone bought it or not. To me its about the attitude of the person owning it.

You could have built the baddest car ever built all by your lonesome, but if your attitude sucks, then piss off, I don't wan't to look at your shitty car.

4. right fuckin on!!!!

5. The37Kid

The37Kid

YOU NAILED IT!!!!!!!!!! It is the owners attitude that makes it or brakes it with me. LOTS of cool guys with bucks out there, to the real cool ones it doesn't matter, they treat you as a car guy on a level field.

6. Section 8

Section 8
    from AZ

If you think the world is unfair, and great success is beyond your grasp, you are correct.

If you think the world is full of opportunity and you can achieve whatever you want, you are also correct.