Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMBr's incite burnouts & flamethrowing at BTT50's

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Curt R, Jun 19, 2005.

1. On Friday night, thousands of Twin Cities and BTT50's drivers cruised past the fair grounds on Snelling Ave. One area, on Snelling Ave. that was inside the park was under the control of HAMBr's from Minnesota (one pretend Canadian? eh), Wisconsin and a newly married couple. As the cruisers drove by, this warm and friendly group shouted out greetings like, "light em up", "dig a hole", "nice wing on your car, the airports down the road"' "burn some rice", "nice mullet", "it that a Jesse James motorcycle?", "are you Jesse Jame?", "Jesse James sucks", "hey, you guys in the car, are you holding hands?", "nice hair", "where's your hair?", "can your Corvette light the tires?", "my grandpas car can do a better burner!", "tell your boyfriend to light em up, he won't? he's a pussy!","is your 5.0 fast? light em up", "5.0's suck", "flames, more flames!", "burn the rice behind you" and many more. The drivers responded with burn outs, tire squeaks, flames, hand and finger gestures, rolled up windows, laughs, frowns and return shouts. How long into the night, this continued, I don't know, I had to crash. If, it happened on Saturday night? I didn't get back to the fairgrounds. Rumors were that, on Saturday, local law enforcement would bring in HAMB sniffing dogs and helicopters with scanning devices to locate old style hot rods and their owners and prevent any more fun. Names have been left out to protect the guilty. But, if they read this thread, they can add to and tell the rest of the story.

2. any comments or anybody else with good stories about BTT50's? jump in. It's all about the cars and the fun. As the sign on the old clubhouse door said, "leave your weapons and attitude OUTSIDE"

3. hmmmm, the guilty parties have no news?

4. a bashful bunch they are or did the HAMB sniffing dogs get them?

5. never trust a fake kanadian

6. They should be able to post Bail in the morning.

7. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Hahhaaa...Thats funny...

I would of been part of the Guilty party if I was there...DIIIIIIIIGGGGG A
    Hooooole!!!!!

Sounds like the time we were at the Round Up in Texas...Huh must of been the same caracters...

See ya in a few weeks.

evel

8. "Just like the 50's... bro."
    -Germ

9. D.W.

D.W.
    from Austin Tx.

Naw, wasn't me . This time:rolleyes:

10. EVEL
    all guilty persons have similar appearances to some of the people that were video taped at the June 11 festivities. Looking forward to your next visit

11. Tuck

Tuck
    Tech Editor
    from MINNESOTA
    1. Early Hemi Tech

I'm not a POSER kanadian haha.

I was protected by rasor wire and a big fence... but it was johnny cola who came up with the best lines... he grew balls.

The show was awesome.
    The galaxie ran tits.
    over 25MPG at 70- haha

STINKbombs rule.

there was this nice spot in the shade to park behind some hardcore streetrodders...

we were pulling into this park to park our cars, bleed- me and titus and max wedge...

well- bleed pulled in and these people moved there chairs so he could pull in but then this lady decided bleed was enough...

so she parked her lawn chair in front of my galaxie and yelled "I aint MOVIN" "I aint MOVIN" run me over I dont care... haha...

Titus said Ill run you over... I dont care haha...

So my stink bombs I got from the cheaters came in really handy at this point.

long story short we got our cars in our spot thanks to some nice hot rodders on the other side.

Jolene and I had an awesome weekend... lots of good friends to hang with... thats what it was all about-

We helped out a girl on the way home that ran out of gas- that should reverse the KARMA from yelling DIG A HOLE to people hahahaha.

all in all it was a great weekend- perfect weather, perfect friends...
    and Kurt you RULE.

Tuck

12. Button

Button

Just a great weekend...I even stayed hydrated and wore sunscreen...that always makes life alot easier!
    Bob and Laura are rulers...Titus and Jenny are too! Not to mention Wedgie and the Kid and everyone else that we hung out with...
    Oh, and Kanadia too--I never got to say 'bye...
    Rocky--I hadn't seen him in two years...
    Just an awesome weekend...I feel relaxed and at peace...well...I guess unleashing all my anger at passin motorists on Friday and Saturday night kinda helped...hahaha!
    -Jolene

13. Button,
    was Saturday night a replay of Friday night?

14. I just blew into Omaha from BTT50's....haven't had time to download and resize any photos yet but it was good to hang with Tuck, Jolene [Frisky Kitten], Scoop 327 and his fambly, Dakota, a Lurker named Matt..[you know who you are, Matt] and a buncha others......Bob K saved my ass [again] with his block of hotel room reservations at the Radisson.
    Got to wish Bob Bleed and his missus congrats on the nuptuals and all that but I missed the traditional Friday nite Snelling ave harrassment ritual. All the campers are hanging on the cycline fence shouting out harrassment to the local motorists that have come down to impress the rodders with their rusty mustangs and pickup trucks....it's a riot! Tuck can get the most conservative school teacher to roast his/her tires while waiting in the traffic jamb...no shit!
    This inevitably results in a fat traffic fine for the criminal who perpurtrated the heinous criminal acts of being stupid for the crowd.......and there always somebody throwing water on the street to goad the brain-donors on. There's also always the Barney Fife cop who's gonna arrest all 10,000 onlookers for taunting the motorists waiting in line......it's a fargin riot, not to be missed.
    My Poncho didn't skip a beat except for a little fuel filter pluggage in the first 20 miles of the trip. A simple ice pick through the middle of the sintered bronze element fixed it.......

15. bobbleed

bobbleed
    from Awesome

hahahahahaha........ OOPS.

16. Button

Button

Saturday was just as good--if not better! Johnny called a woman with short hair a lesbian, and she just about jumped out of her car to flick him off! How many times did we get the finger? Hmmmm...
    Lots of fun!
    -Jolene

17. I still don't know where the airport is! I do know about the stinkbomb assault though.... 6 stinkbombs.

18. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Definitely a good time at the fifties, missed meeting Rocky but caught up with alot of other fellow HAMB'ers.
    Car did'nt miss a beat 1 hour drive back and forth and the 3:54 gears really helped with the highway cruising. Cruised the grounds all weekend. Can't wait to see pictures.

19. sorry i missed the "gathering" and most of the people , My lady floored me w a "next year we're camping all weekend ,even if we have to bring a tent and fart sacks " statement, gotta love a woman who enjoy's what i do, great weekend ,

20. titus

titus

Saturday night was a repeat of friday night, but i have idea what you are talking about!!

JEFF

21. krooser

krooser

We really had FUN at the Fence (Hmmmm....new name for the 50's?)....Anyway, I hadda leave about 11:00 PM but the words "DIG A HOLE" echoed thru my brain all night....(Bleed's bride has got a good set of lungs!)....I didn't get to meet all the HAMB'ers on the fence but thanks to Tuck, BobBleed, Laura and Max Wedge for the fun...All in all I had a good weekend...sold my '55 F-100 so now I've got Hemi $$$$....see you guys at the Pileup...

22. jonnycola

jonnycola

HOLY LESBIANS.... that was a good time...

I totally should have sent that girl a little piece of the cherry pie.... haha

My throat seriously still hurts.... I never knew I could yell that loud... or create that much rage.

Pour the coal.

23. Dakota

Dakota
    from Beulah, ND

the only time i saw any of you guys was on friday at the little hamb meeting. YTou guys all hang out in the campgrounds all weekend?

we were cruising in a 28 dodge coupe with a 330 desoto hemi in it all weekend. a friends car since I didnt get the T done.\

Some of you minnesota hambgers need to make it to NDSRAs Run to the Valley, near moorhead. Free Runs at the dragstrip all day saturday.

I will be getting to watertown in september with my T i hope.

~aaron

24. LiL' NiCk

LiL' NiCk

sounds like a bunch of....JERKOFFS™.........

25. all guilty individuals will be punished at next years BTT50's (you will be forced to drive on Snelling Ave. past "THE FENCE" four times), for those on the inside of "THE FENCE", it will be electrified, video monitored and pamphlets will be available covering such issues as "political correctness and why it is important?", "understanding sexual preferences and why you should care?","the art of public speaking", "how to maintain your vehicle properly" and "the prevention of fun and good times".

26. LiL' NiCk

LiL' NiCk

JERKOFfS™...I'm glad you all had such a bad time. I didn't wanna go anyways. I don't even like old cars...

27. Hahaha...!!!!!

We need a "Fence" at the "Pile Up"...???:eek: :D

28. jonnycola

jonnycola

You could drive your roadster past it!

29. Right before your coupe...!!!;)

30. jonnycola

jonnycola

Only if I get to use that sweet nascar rearend.