Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest HAMBers you would enjoy meeting in person.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lothiandon1940, Nov 29, 2020.

1. would have loved to meet 3wLarry.
    I have met a dozen or so Hambers over the years from all over the world....All great folks!

2. Shutter Speed

Shutter Speed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I’d really like to meet you ALL...AFTER vaccination!

VANDENPLAS, Stogy, Lil32 and 9 others like this.
  3. Can you Guys imagine the party we would have if we could all get together? It would of course have to be at a drag strip!

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

4. When you spend your day with a sanding block in your hand you do a lot of thinking lol, and it just hit me, @hotrodjack33 is my alter ego, I could hang out with that guy ;) we'd probably end up in jail, but it'd be a good time :D

5. Flathead Dave

Flathead Dave
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from So. Cal.

I have to say, ALL OF YOU!

6. 3W JOHN

3W JOHN

I've met a few of you and hope to meet more in the future.

7. WB69

WB69
    from Kansas

Yes, I can imagine a get together of such.

8. oldsfrench

oldsfrench
    from France

9. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That's too funny Lloyd...you're at the top of my list too. We seem to be cut from the same cloth (16 ga. sheetmetal):p There would be BIG trouble if we got together:eek:.
    My top 4 list:
    Lloyd @Lloyd's paint & glass
    Al @Hamtown Al
    Don @lothiandon1940
    Carp @catdad49

Stogy, Lil32, Ron Funkhouser and 6 others like this.
  10. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Stogy, Lil32, Ron Funkhouser and 6 others like this.
  11. I look forward to it.

12. our boss here Ryan...! oh and Moriarity, Jivin Jer...

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
  13. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

The list I would like to meet is a really long list! I thought of trying to do it, but I know I would miss some. I have had the good fortune to develop several “ network “ friend ships here. I travel a lot, or used to before this bug, only got thirty days on the road this year, I hope to swing by and meet some of the HAMBers . I have met some guys here in person. Batting a thousand! All great guys!
    Talk about having a get together in the middle of the country, when this bug is over the HAMB drags at Mo-Kan drags is a great place to be.

Bones

14. Maybe the next time the H.A.M.B. drags are a go I’ll point the Chrysler convertible south....

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

15. I also meant to say:
    30dodgeboy
    Boneyard51
    CrazySteve
    Ekimneirbo

16. trollst

trollst

Well, I'm still planning for bonneville next year, hope to meet like minded hambe'rs there. I was ready for this year, but I'm a canuck and the border was closed, so, next year it is.....

Lil32, Ron Funkhouser, RMR&C and 3 others like this.
  17. catdad49

catdad49

I have met HRP, John Mullen and some of the Bonneville crew, Hamtown Al and Jack Fuller.There's a few others that share likes/ interests a lot, those being HotRodJack and LothianDon and Lloyd .Any of the FAS guys, such as Stogy, Jnaki, and Rusty1 to name a few. The info guys, Dean Lowe, Squirrel, Marty Strode and Gimby plus Many, Many More. Do we need to start a reunion committee, Hoodlums United?!

Stogy, Lil32, Ron Funkhouser and 7 others like this.
  18. I can only imagine the great racing stories that @dana barlow could tell if I had the opportunity to spend some time with him. 1615504-b9f4561f2fd5524991a70c6afc20c6f3.jpg 20084-1222620572-59697a380fe5075752339186129be2ee.jpg

19. partsdawg

partsdawg
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Minnesota

Slightly anti-social and socially awkward (think they go hand in hand)there are many here I wouldn't mind meeting but doubt I will. I'm 15 minutes from Moriarty ,been to the shrine twice. Not everyone is good at hanging out.

20. .........What a treat it would have been to spend a day with Larry. Always enjoyed his sense of humor and great taste in hot rods. God bless, Larry. We truly miss you ..........Don.

Attached Files:

21. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

Trolls, last year was my first year! I checked with everybody and their dog about what to take, you know sun screen , big hat, light clothes, some kind of transportation, etc. But, no one told me that a portable radio is needed to hear the race results and you need a good set of binoculars, because the fast end of the raceway is well over a quarter of a mile from the spectators! Just though I would mention these items, you will need them, among other things!

Bones

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  22. LOU WELLS

LOU WELLS
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from IDAHO

302 GMC For Me And The Coffee Is Ready...

23. @hotrodjack33 is a multi-talented guy. It would be very entertaining to spend some quality time with him. 342169.jpg

24. 210superair

210superair
    from Michigan

25. choptop40

choptop40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Too many to mention...actually all of you Holligans .. Ha ha ha

26. Todd553

Todd553

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  27. Central Bama is a hot rod/HAMB member desert. (plenty of street rods)
    Very few members around here. The ones I know post very little.
    Haven’t been to a decent sized show in over a year. All the cool shows are very far away anyways so I guess hanging out here helps.
    Couldn’t list all the members I would like to meet, it’s way too long.
    Would love to have some kind of sheet metal/build/tech deal at a shop with members to bounce ideas and share skills with.

28. choptop40

choptop40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

..I just remembered..Im open to a lady hamber that wants to do a build together ...We could do a great thread ...