Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMBer's near Springfield Ohio?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by zippeay, Mar 2, 2007.

1. zippeay

zippeay
    from Hooper, Ut

Well this worked when I went to San Antonio last October and I met the Barons. I was hoping this would work again, I'll be in Springfield for almost 2 months and was wondering if anyone around here was interested in hanging out. Sitting in a Hotel room sucks, I'd rather meet some new people and even help out with some projects. Or anything rod related going on anywhere around here during the next 2 mos would be cool. If this is too OT, Ryan I appologize -zipp

2. blktopbandit

blktopbandit

are you in town now? there is a swap meet this sunday at the fairgrounds...

3. zippeay

zippeay
    from Hooper, Ut

Yeah, I've been here since tuesday, I'm working at the ANG base here. One of the guys said something about it but I don't know where anything is. I'm staying at the fairfield inn, next to applebees if that helps.

4. 1/2done

1/2done
    from Ohio

5. zippeay

zippeay
    from Hooper, Ut

Will you have your car there? If not I'll try my best to make it out there, depending on the hangover factor :). I'll look for the cars, hope the weather holds for it.

6. zippeay

zippeay
    from Hooper, Ut

Well I tried a couple weeks ago and got a little help. Anything going on around here. I still have 5 weeks left here and I'm ready to shoot myself from boredom. I went to that swap meet, its was better than nothing but it was pretty small. Thanks for any help -Zipp

7. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

There is a little cruise/gathering here on Gasoline Alley April 7 if you dont mind driving to Indy. There will be quite a few HAMB people at this event. It is put on by GMC Bubba at his shop.

Do a search for April 7 and see if the thread comes up.

8. zippeay

zippeay
    from Hooper, Ut

Will do, thanks brother!

9. booboo

booboo
    1. oHIo

I got an idea . try WRIGHT -PATTERSON AFB MUSEUM in dayton. four hangers of cool stuff and all for free..........just seach on the internet for directions .there is even a cool wwII bomer jacket display with some cool nose art style work on them....

10. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

There are HAMBers in Piqua, Dayton, New Carlisle, Troy, Tipp City, and even West Milton (did ya blink? turn around...twice) You aren't that far from Columbus and there are some there as well. It is a bit early in the year to see much more than mud but do try Wright-Patt when you get a chance. I lived in St. Paris for a while and most of the happenings are in guys' garages this time of year unless Cars & Parts is doing a fairgrounds swap meet.

You could also drive over to Canton and see what those folks are up to. They seem to be a good bunch but I've only met a couple.

Toledo is 2 hours away and I live up here and nothing but mud is happening unless your in a heated garage!

11. zippeay

zippeay
    from Hooper, Ut

I think we're going to Wright-Pat tomorrow morning, then we're off to drink some green beer. O Sedanman I did a search for April 7 and didn't come up with the thread you were talking about. Any more info would be great. Thanks -Zipp

12. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

I will find it late rwhen I get some more time. Dont let me forget.

13. Degreaser

Degreaser

Springfield sucks bro...PM me if you wanna hook up for some beer's one evening in Dayton.