Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMBers in England?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kreepea_1, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Kreepea_1

Kreepea_1

Where's the hotrod happening over there? I'm going to be there on May 25-30 visiting BAE Systems and RAF Cottesmore.

2. 60'shotrod

60'shotrod

Kreepa 1,The N.S.R.A Billing Fun Run is on 30th May to 1st June,if you go on the Friday the 30th there will be few cars that turn up early.Billing is in the Midlands in Northampton,A bit of a drive from RAF Cottesmore.But it be worth the trip.Not much else on at that time as Billing is one of the U.K's oldest events so things are planned to miss it.

3. Kreepea_1

Kreepea_1

Thanks! I did a search on Billings and found a couple of posts and u-tube videos on past events. Looks good!

4. A quick glance shows The main event at Santa Pod Northampton.This is the cream of European drags and is a must do even for Englander folk!Get there early,it gets busy and runs May 23=26.Its pricey,like $60 a day (not sure for a weekend}some big hitters at this one!Rod wise your lookin chelsea cruise,hanging on by its thread.Locals killed this one more or less.I got friends in Charlotte,any chance of bringing me over a 33 Willys gasser on your travels.I bet there,s more stuff,I havn.t even looked too hard yet!!Bon vacance.

5. vince-305

vince-305
    from london uk