Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hambers, get hip to the Jockey Journal...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by G Griffin, Jun 23, 2005.

1. G Griffin

G Griffin

2. AZAV8

AZAV8
    from Tucson, AZ

When I looked at the name of the board, "Jockey Journal", my first thought was it was someplace my wife would like. She is a big fan of horse racing. Loves the horses. Doesn't bet, but she sure can pick winners.

I did check out the site and its someplace I would like. I'll bookmark it for me. In my younger, less discrectionary days, I rode a motorcycle. I think lots of hot rodders rode bikes at one time or other. I quit riding bikes when I moved to Phoenix and had to commute 30 miles across Phoenix to go to work. I took one look at the lunatics on the road and clothed myself in steel, a car.

I find that H.A.M.B.'s and bike jockies have a lot in common. A love for machinery and a creative streak to redesign that machinery to suit their own need/tastes. Check it out H.A.M.B.ers. You might find some idea to use on your car!

AZAV8

3. CruZer

CruZer

I thought the exact same thing because my wife is the same way. She keeps journals of certain horses each year.