Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage HAMBers at Hershey 2010- Maps of HAMB friendly spots!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ChevyGirlRox, Aug 16, 2010.

1. br-549

br-549
    from NC

Hello mcbay, We have a 54 Flxible visicoach. Our Hershey spaces are C3E 13& 14 come by and lets talk Buses! We will have a tent , cooler, and some chairs. I will not have my bus there but will be selling Packard parts. I won't arrive until mid afternoon on Wed but my Buddy from SC will be there. My direct email is [email protected]. Take care, JA

Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
  2. br-549

br-549
    from NC

I need some helping getting some parts (windows) approx 6'x20"x 18" from the Dover/Boston Mass area to Hershey. I will be willing to help with your gas money if you can assist. Please email me direct at [email protected] Thanks, Jerry

3. The37Kid

The37Kid

YOU ARE CORRECT SIR! I forgot about the Tony Nancy Nail Head Buick car, that was THE FIRST as far as I know. The Carrillo could be the Oldest Hot Rod Cover Car to be shown.:DBoth Tony Nancy cars won Hershey, so did the Kalita rail, ALL three were featured in The Rodders Journal after they won. The Carrillo car should follow this set pattern IMO.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
  4. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

Thanks for all who have posted! We're a little over a month out, getting excited for sure!

Still need to hear from these guys from last year if they will be in the same spots or not:
    phoenix5x
    rdachsdog

Thanks guys, see you there!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
  5. scarylarry

scarylarry

Same spot at the end of the world & in racers row behind the stadium. Jr (fatabone)is next to me.

6. pontiacfarmer

pontiacfarmer
    from sweden

ok
    now I have some spots to visit................s

7. Bullet Man

Bullet Man

we have GCJ 49 50 51. we also stay at the hershey high meadows camp ground my site there is 163. stop by and say hello or if anyone needs anything i can help with let me know. i may have some extra trailer space available for parts back to pittsburgh.

8. George T G

George T G

I'll be there Green field GGB 3 & 4 with my back to the food strip/court.
    GEORGE!!

9. I will be at RSD 10-20 with my son "34dodgehemi" it is my 37th year.

10. 59ab

59ab

I will be on my same spots- CS-46/47. My 32nd year! Looking forward to seeing every one.

11. DICK SPADARO

DICK SPADARO
    Member Emeritus

Hi megan, thanks for your coordination efforts, what's that saying about "takes a good woman to get the job done right", or something like that. Anyway same spaces as last year chocolate ccw-49-60 next to the overpass walkway.

12. Joe Grippo

Joe Grippo

I think it was the Eco-Tech thing........

13. I'll be wandering all week, homeless...
    My cell is 734-678-1144

14. The37Kid

The37Kid

I'll have a HAMB banner and sign in board at my spots C4J-41-42. You can leave messages and cell phone numbers there. Part drop off and day storage is also fine with me. I'm not bringing anything great to sell, just looking for a good time and a few parts.

15. jreeder41

jreeder41

I'll be there again this year spots oah 54-56. Stop in and say hi!

16. I'm gonna be there with a pocket full of money and a chub!

17. Jay71Vette

Jay71Vette

I'm going this year for the first time. Since I'll only be there for 2 days, where should I spend most of my time ? I'm not buying any parts, but I would like to see a little of everything. Looking at map, I'm thinking about walking through the car corral & chocolate flea market (north & south). Will I have time to see anything else?

Thanks ! Jay

18. noboD

noboD

Make sure you are the stadium on Friday morning for the race car certification.

19. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

I totally agree. It is generally the ONLY time I leave my booth from Wed-Saturday. A not to be missed event!

T-minus 18 days and counting!

20. carcrazyjohn

carcrazyjohn
    from trevose pa

Ill be parked with pop in a vendors spot ,But will have nothing for sale .Ill post the spot number if anybody wants to just say Hi.I wiould sell stuff but I have more fun walking around till I cant walk anymore. A word to Jay If your looking for parts skip the carcorral and check that out at night .During the day you can get through the feilds but you have to look and keep moving ,Second day Pretty much as the first .

21. The37Kid

The37Kid

GREAT Advice John! The car corral is a great after dinner walk, the lights never go off on the fully paved fleamarket. It's always struck me as funny that now that it is lit nobody stays open past 7:00. In the old muddy days guys would have Coleman lanterns lit and buyers/lookers wandering arond well into the evening.

22. Flop

Flop

headin out this year again and sleeping by the creek by the parking lot as usual

23. Pencil me in at GDE 25-26. I'll gladly share rest area, cold water, munchies, conversation, whatever (except cash) with fellow HAMBers.
    Please keep that wind away that we had last year.

john

24. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

I just procured four (4!) spots together in the red field so I will be back and forth (buying new running shoes pronto!) between car corral K57-58 and RWH 11-14. Will be selling primarily early Ford and Flathead stuff in the swap spaces. I feel like I've hit the lottery, I'm so lucky to get these spots so early in life!

T-minus 12 days and counting...

25. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

wow. lucky! i want to make it down for this someday. with a pocket full of money and an empty pickup truck.

26. Jalopyrama Mike

Jalopyrama Mike

Megan, I'll be in RNI 19-20 but leaving Friday afternoon to get to the Hot Rod Rumble in Fredericksburg, Va. (formerly The '69 & Back Show).
    I'll have Jalopyrama Ad cards for those who need a memory jogger!

Will Rattigan (Flamedcoupe) will be right around the corner at RNI 71-76. He's also planning on leaving Friday late afternoon for teh Rumble.

Hope you and som of the HAMBers stop by.

27. bob giles

bob giles

This is the best time of the year. Stop by OBA36 and say Hi.
    Next to me is a man that recasts steering wheels.

28. jetmek

jetmek

ill be at RWL 17,18 again with the go devil garage engine display...al

29. skidsteer

skidsteer

30. mutt423240

mutt423240

thanks megan for the maps. i'm still at ck 39-42. stop by. the mutt