Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMBdrags

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by slingshot, Jan 28, 2004.

1. slingshot

slingshot

Slingshot here, I'm back after three months taking care of my wife after two back surgeries. I'm looking for info on the next HAMBdrags date. Has Ryan decided when to have it. I'll be ready with the frame painted. Mopar Jack needs to know so he can plan his GTX mods. I hope all have been well on here? I plan to get back more often now.

Attached Files:

2. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Last word was that Ryan was waiting for a reply from MoKan. But there has been lots of talk of Aug 21st as a date.

3. Mo Junk

Mo Junk

Slingshot, haven't hear anything definite but general consensus seems to be leaning towards Saturday August 21 with a cruise/tour on Friday August 20. Sam(Rolla,Mo.)

4. slingshot

slingshot

It's too bad that May hasn't an open date. That would be much cooler. I may have to go to CA in April on family business. If that happens, I will go up to Inyokern airport on the 24-25 as they are having the drags then. A group that I know are planning to attend.

Attached Files:

5. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Myself and Jdubbya are planning on making the trek to HAMB heaven. Don't care when it is!! [​IMG]

6. Hot Rod To Hell

Hot Rod To Hell
    from Flint MI

For a while some of us other Flintonians were invited to go with Pete, but now it seems perhaps He and Joe need some "Alone time"!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]