Register now to get rid of these ads!

HambAndy Slide Show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 35Chevy.com, Mar 17, 2009.

1. 35Chevy.com

35Chevy.com
    from New Jersey

2. duecevw

duecevw
    from oc calif

Everyone that helped out with all the parts and labor and everything else should be so proud of your selfs. I only wish I could of met Andy and seen for myself how proud he was off all of you. Hambers are the best people bar none. I am very proud to be part of this Family. All those pictures will last a life time. RIP My friend.....

3. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

thank you for this

4. Bigdaddy

Bigdaddy
    BANNED

That is awesome!

5. fuel pump

fuel pump
    Member Emeritus
    from Caro,MI

Thanks for posting that. It is a great tribute to Andy and all his HAMB brothers and our journey with him.

6. a.y1320

a.y1320

That is amazing, Thanks for doing this. This site and the people on it never cease to amaze me.

7. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

Nice work. We need his story on the next Mad Fabricators!

I think we need to figure out how to help someone else in his honor. He was a great kid I never got to meet but he touched me and my family.

8. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

thanks for that slide show..it was hard to watch knowing he's gone..He has touched my life and my families life with his drive...
    Andy im sure there are flat heads in Heaven..go get yours and get to work on it

9. 5wbomber

5wbomber
    BANNED

awesome thanks for that......i cant write anymore.....

10. 35Chevy.com

35Chevy.com
    from New Jersey

I cant take any credit for the slide show, I found it doing a google search.

But after seeing it I was so moved I had to share it with my fellow HAMB members.

Gary

11. Kid Jeff

Kid Jeff

Thanks for that, it was really nice. He looked so happy. He will be missed. Forever in our hearts.

-Jeff

12. That just makes it harder! I just stopped crying from reading the other thread....Never saw ONE pic of Andy,without a smile!

13. Rich Rogers

Rich Rogers

You are right Bad Bob-----------It sure does make it harder.

14. Great tribute about people doing something for the right reason. I'm overwhelmed with sadness when a young man didn't get to live long enough to see his dreams to completion.

15. Superb picture show, and a fine tribute to a really cool kid! I really wish I could've met him. Andy is a great inspiration. All of the people that helped him finish his car are his angels.

16. sinticket

sinticket

Damn I cried all the way through that slide show. I never met the young man but I sure kept up with him. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family. He is in Hot Rod Heaven now. Thanks Andy for how you have touched all of our lives. You are truely a hot rod legend now young man! Godspeed!

17. Very sad. I didn't realize he was a kid. How old was he?

18. Fatbob309

Fatbob309

Wow... you guys are some of the best people.

19. Jethro

Jethro
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Very nice tribute !

20. RustyRedRam

RustyRedRam

sigh. awesome slide show. hopefully i'll be able to make it though without tearing up next time. what an inspiration andy was and is.

21. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

Very moving , this really is a unique , compassionate group , I'm proud to be a member .
    RIP HAMBAndy.

22. bonesy

bonesy

Cool car, but not as cool as the good hearts that put it together.

23. bigken

bigken

Thanks man, that'll help me sleep. Appreciate this.
    RIP Andy - miss ya buddy.

24. I think reading about Andy and his smiling face has touched us all,,,young and ol' graybeard alike,,,we all loved him and he will be missed.

What a nice tribute to HAMBANDY and to each and every person who helped him achieve his dream of driving a flathead hot rod. HRP

25. autobilly

autobilly

You guys who built Andy that Rod are something else! Thanks to you all he was able to achieve his dream before his passing. The slide show made me both very happy and terribly sad at the same time.

26. 21tat

21tat

Awesome is not a good enough word. I wanted to say something, but I'm speechless right now. WOW!

27. Fraz

Fraz
    from Dixon, MO

I admit it. I cried. And I'm man enough to say it. Specially after the pix of his room, but he's not there.

28. NOTCH

NOTCH

Thanks For The Pictures....

29. Big Tony

Big Tony

Very nicely done... RIP Buddy

30. 56sedandelivery

56sedandelivery
    Member Emeritus

There's a lot of guys that have ensured their entrance into Heaven, and to be standing right there along with "HAMBANDY". You, and God, know who you are. That's all I'm going to say, other than thanks. Butch/56sedandelivery.