Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical HAMB test...vehicle id

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by borderboy1971, Apr 27, 2017.

1. It always amazes me at how quick you guys can identify stuff here. So here's one to ID please. I'm thinking it's a 30 buick. But I'm likely wrong and someone can tell me for sure.

Attached Files:

2. Bruce Lancaster

Bruce Lancaster
    Member Emeritus

Pretty sure it's a Mopar, but don't know what!

31Dodger likes this.
  3. landseaandair

landseaandair
    from phoenix

4. porkshop

porkshop
    from Clovis Ca

1929 Dodge Brothers DA6 sedan. Like 31 dodger Id it as in the sitting and rotting thread......

31Dodger likes this.

5. Looks worth saving what ever it is.

49ratfink and 1927graham like this.
  6. Geez, One hour to answer this!! Lift your game fellas, or the world will think we're a bunch of dummies!!! I reckon there should be a "Quick Draw" award for the fastest non-Ford or Chevy I.D. Extra points if they inform the OP how to wash it.

7. Not to brag, but actually, I identified it in the "Sitting and Rotting" thread about 15 minutes after it was posted there (as soon as I saw it).

8. jimmy six

jimmy six
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

54 or 55 Ford Pickup.

9. Yep....I know....winner, winner, chicken dinner. I never ever seem to get that dinner, though....

10. czuch

czuch
    from vail az

HAMB can name that car in 2 replies or less.
    I am consistently amazed.

tb33anda3rd likes this.
  11. If you REALLY want to be amazed with identifications of vehicles, go here....these guys are filled with information....http://forums.aaca.org/forum/66-what-is-it/

czuch likes this.
  12. Yeah I noticed that. Very impressive considering I didn't even put the extra detail pictures in that thread.

Regardless of who won, it's always so impressive.

Not to brag, but I do pretty good on most of them in general...at least better than my wife who is always within 5 years +or-. And she's never very clear on the make.

Also good job on the truck...I just knew it was 53-55, I haven't looked at details too close yet.

13. I don't really care if I "win". I just try to keep myself active so I don't get Alzheimer's and fade away.

porkshop likes this.
  14. scotts52

scotts52

I'd be digging it up and dragging it home already

15. typo41

typo41
    Member Emeritus

And the pickup!!!!!

16. I will be once the area dries up. In our area we had alot of snow this year, and we almost always have 4-6 ft of frost in the ground due to the freezing Temps (12' some years), so the ground gets really soft....easy to get stuck, and easy to tear up property. All the lighter duty roads are banned for heavy traffic (over 12,000lbs) until the moisture has come out ....usually a month...or the heavy traffic damages the roads.

17. Good think about the Dodge is that it's mostly steel. No real wood structure.