Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Hamb t-shirt

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Farmer, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Hey guys- I recieved my hamb “pissed piston” t-shirt and love it, but i got an xl, and it’s too big. Thought I’d see if someone has a new size Large to is interested in this sold out shirt, let me know. The shirt is brand new, unwashed, unworn, still in bag it came in. Non smoking home. 58B31930-5142-4D9A-A781-B1179A83D81E.jpeg

3D445809-755D-454C-99F2-59AB525C9FE7.jpeg

exterminator, LOU WELLS and Deuces like this.
  2. silent rick

silent rick

a few beers, a few wendys jr bacon cheeseburgers and if it still doesn't fit, wash it a few times.

LOU WELLS, chopped, Deuces and 5 others like this.
  3. jnaki

jnaki

Hey F,

If I did not have recently purchased a new Grey T-shirt similar to yours, I would buy it in an instant. upload_2021-8-18_17-9-7.png OLD NEWS TRAVELS FAST... seems appropriate for the times... The grey color works for these past months of warm weather and muggy days.

The grey T-shirt is one of the best as far as fit and finish. It does not have a "stretchy neck" as a lot of the new thin version of t-shirts are concerned. A good purchase if there was one.

Jnaki

The grey T-shirt is a deal as it is awarded one of the best purchases in recent times by a T-shirt master from a long time ago. My collection of T-shirts has the same quality due to the make and style of the shirts. The HAMB grey "Old News Travels Fast" fits right in to my weekly outfits. YRMV

4. what did i just read....

5. not trying to get fat, but thanks for the interesting solution

lothiandon1940, LOU WELLS and Deuces like this.
  6. exterminator

exterminator

I missed out on these shirts. Who was selling them?

sidewayzz69 likes this.
  7. ............Uh, Ryan.:rolleyes:

Deuces, Hamtown Al and LOST ANGEL like this.
  8. Big mike 1968

Big mike 1968

Sorry, I would take it, but I'm a XXX. Name is Big Mike.