Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical HAMB Scammer

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Ks Muleskinner, Sep 18, 2017.

1. 1pickup

1pickup

Your taxes? The Post Office is funded from income from postage, not from "your taxes" or government bailouts. It is not run by the government. It is HEAVILY REGULATED by the government. It is under attack from a certain political party that wants to privatize every business. But, it's not using your tax money to operate. Now, back to our regularly scheduled program...

dwollam, pat59 and flatford39 like this.
  2. Tin Lizzie

Tin Lizzie
    from Ohio

Any idea how long after the transaction happened that you can still claim mail fraud ?

3. belair

belair

That explaine the price of stamps. Nevertheless, sic the mail cops on them.

mad mikey likes this.
  4. sloppy jalopies

sloppy jalopies

book 'em Dano !

mad mikey likes this.
  5. Corvette Fever

Corvette Fever
    from Michigan

Beautiful........you should get a late nite cable add

Sent from my iPad using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

6. Ks Muleskinner

Ks Muleskinner

Well I phoned the USPS and spoke to them to see if this was something they could help with. The lady said that I should fill out an online Fraud complaint and they would investigate, so I have done so. Will see where it goes and let you all know the result. I have bought quite a few parts from fellow HAMB members and have never had any kind of trouble or been dissatisfied. I greatly enjoy the forums and learn something new everyday here. I'm pretty new to this old stuff so I can't really ad much to the chili, but I've learned a great deal. Pretty early on I figured out this guy wasn't a real gear head.