Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hamb Relay car...Pa to Ohio

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tdreamer, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Tdreamer

Tdreamer

hey guys,
    i just bought a 53 bel-air and i need some help getting it home...its in bulger, pa thats west of pitsburgh...i need it brought to painesville, ohio thats east of cleveland...i have cash to help...tried some of the hamb haulers but they dont have anything out this way...i could even be there to help load it...i just have no truck/trailer to haul it with...it's only like a 2and1/2 hour drive....
    thanks,
    jim

2. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

If you have a truck rent a uhaul trailer.

3. Mudslinger

Mudslinger

IM on the oppsite end of the state with a truck. If you have to you could rent a small uhaul truck and a tow dolly.
    Tell them its for a geo metro if they ask.
    Its a flat out pain trying to find a rentable truck with a trailer hitch. I been that route years ago. I finally got me an old beater I keep just for hauling and towing.

4. Tdreamer

Tdreamer

yea...i think i suckered this kid at work into giving me a hand...hes got a new ranger w/ the tow package....this way if we blow it up it's under warranty...he also tows a boat with it so it should be allright

5. BigDanF4i

BigDanF4i

If that falls through Get a hold of me, I live near hale rd school. I got something to tow with and can get a trailer