Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB RAFFLE, support the HAMB!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kustombuilder, Aug 4, 2003.

1. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

lets try this again. i gots some goodies collected at the Hot Rod Rumble to raffle off to benefit the HAMB. they are....

what we have in this raffle is one issue of REV magazine (issue #6. i forget who donated some of this stuff so chime in so you can get your ADDABOY). it's just like new, hardly looked at [​IMG] ... we also have one Hot Rod Rumble T shirt size XL (from me ) and we have a very cool 30th anniversay T shirt from House of Wheels, the bicycle shop MichiganRick either owns or works at or both, thanks to him for the shirt anyway (also size XL). and last but definatly not least the CD Dead Man's Shoes by the band Three Penny Swing featuring our very own Donzie (guess who donated this one??). it's a very good CD and even if all this stuff sucked, SO WHAT! this is to support our favorite distraction from what we should really be doing. so send $5 for every time you want your name in the hat for these FABULOUS items. please include your HAMB name and the name your momma gave you with your mailing address.

send check (good ones only) or money orders to.... 3408 Mills Hwy Charlotte, Michigan 48813 ATTN: HAMB RAFFLE

the winner will be drawn August 24 so that gives you 20 days to send me your money. i will then post the lucky weiner and send you your winnings and Ryan the proceeds.

lets support the HAMB!!!

Attached Files:

2. 36couper

36couper
    from ontario

$20 for the Hot Rod Rumble Tshirt size XL

3. THOM

THOM

$25.....
    oh wait i gotta get off my dead ass and go to the post office.?...
    ok then..

4. Alfster

Alfster

5. autocol

autocol

6. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

yeah, um this is a RAFFLE guys not an AUCTION. you send the 5 bucks to me and we pull a winner out of a hat and they get the goods. for every 5 bucks you send you get yer name in the hat one time, ie $5=1 time, $10=2 times and so on. get it?? it's more fun this way and should generate more moolah for the HAMB without making any one person go broke.

.......thanks for your support

Mike Brimm

7. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

come on you cheap bastards [​IMG] let support the HAMB. this is some cool stuff here anyway and certainly worth a 5 spot for the chance to win it. SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!!!! then i'll send it to Ryan [​IMG]

8. Mel

Mel

Has anyone sent you money???
    I've got an extra $5 I'll send your way for the HAMB. In the mail now.

~Melissa

9. chromedRAT

chromedRAT

i can spare a little bit o cash, especially since i have a pair of shoes exactly like that.

10. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

have'nt recieved any cash yet. Ryan said he will pin this thread to the top but he could'nt find it the other day. lets keep it up here till he does.

thanks gang...

Mike

11. $10 for two tickets commin atcha!

12. seldom scene

seldom scene

I'm in sent check today

13. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

ROCK ON! now we're talkin!!!!!

14. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

Count us in....we would also like to send ya more stuff to sweeten an already nice batch....if'n ya want it,that is...? [​IMG]

15. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

why not. send it in!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. jay

jay

Hey Kustom who do we make the check out to??

17. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

RYAN COCHRAN!!!

come on boys and girls. lets get off those fat wallets. it's only 5 bucks, it's for a good cause and you stand a good chance of winning some real cool shit that is worth WAAAAY more than your 5 dollar donation. so lets get that money in. if you allready have then start buggin the other HAMBers to get to it as well. VIVA LA HAMB!!!!

18. Donzie

Donzie

I'm really shocked that more people haven't gotten on board with this!
    5 bucks?!? That's chump change. And so ya have to get off yer sorry ass to mail it...so what? Look at the stuff you could get! All that loot's gotta be worth at least $6.00 or more!!! 'specially that CD. Do you have any idea how collectable that's going to be years from now? Oh, I don't mean THAT CD. I mean CDs in general, when they come up with a way to put music on a piece of wire and play it through a 3" box.
    So, send in some cash!

19. StevesGalaxie

StevesGalaxie

I sent mine in! I'm just watin' for KustomBuilder to send me the stuff... hmmm, maybe I can trade the CD for sumthin'... [​IMG]

20. Donzie

Donzie

Good luck with THAT idea!

21. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

O.K. Mike you talked me into it. Just made out the check and its going in the mail. I guess I'll be getting that nailhead now. Just drop it off on your next visit. You know the one, where you are going to try out my little english wheel, and mill, and lathe, and ............... HAHA!!!!

Frank

22. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

yeah. i've been diein to get back out there but i'm up to my arse in crap to do here. it's this damn job that keeps gettin in the way. if i did'nt have it i would get a hell of alot more done around here.

23. jay

jay

Hey Kustombuilder sent the check off yesterday.Lets see how fast the postal sysytem is.

24. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

i might hold out a few more days since people are FINALY getting interested. i'll post the new drawing date later....

Mike

25. StevesGalaxie

StevesGalaxie

Naw, go ahead with your origonal date... less entries, better my chances... [​IMG]

26. CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

So far ONLY 4 people have sent in their 5 bucks....kinda disappointing.....I KNOW YOU GUYS CARE ABOUT THE HAMB MORE THAN THIS!
    StevesGalaxie
    StudeBoy
    William Dalton (don't know your HAMB name, sorry [​IMG] )
    Mel

I've received your money so far....thanks [​IMG]

C'mom, SUPPORT your local HAMB!

27. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

[ QUOTE ]

C'mom, SUPPORT your local HAMB!

[/ QUOTE ]

HE HE, thats my line!! [​IMG]

28. seldom scene

seldom scene

CherryBlossum...go to the nearest white courtesy phone..you have a P M.

29. CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

Fab32, I got your Hamb raffle money on friday. Also, your check for the tshirt came in yesterday.
    Thanks [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

30. CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

OK! We have a winner! I drew a name this morning and it is.....*drumroll please*

MEL!
    MEL!
    MEL!

I will be sending the money on to Ryan, and the Raffle items on to Mel!

Thank you so much to all those who forked over some cash to support the HAMB!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]