Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB on the ROCKS - Rockford, IL / Belvidere, IL - Janauary 15, 2011

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TudorJeff, Dec 11, 2010.

1. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

Jeff-Thanks for the invite and organizing this - and Kerry even though I did not get to get over to the shop of yours - thanks for making an appearance at the Kilt - It was good to see everyone and I am sure I will see most of ya'll again at the Chicago World of Wheels.

(For those that dont know - I am the one that was chasing the little girl around making sure she did not get in too much trouble.....I only lost her once - not bad, in my opinion.......)

Wish I had more time to chat with some of the guys that I did not know - but I did get to talk with some new guys and look forward to seeing ya'll down the road.

2. encswsm

encswsm

Damn... I live too far away

3. TudorJeff

TudorJeff

Sounds like you need to start your own. See how many HAMBers in your area are interested and start small like we did (have lunch). Even if it's just 4 or 5 people, it is real fun when everyone is like-minded like we all are on here. Sure I get credit for starting HAMB on the ROCKS, but I really don't do much. Maybe start one or two threads a year and it takes a life of its own. If it takes off in your area, then plan a garage crawl or something like we do at Hopperstads and like the HAMB and Cheese does in Wisconsin. It makes for an awesome day!

4. Had a great time catching up with everyone. Kerry - your shop is the coolest and your agent does a good job too. hahaha.

See y'all at the next HAMB and Cheese.

5. BTB-Derby

BTB-Derby

Thank you for all the pics & sharing

6. Thanks to Jeff and Kerry. Its always great to get out in the winter and check out some projects. Nice to meet you Tyler that El camino is bad ass.

7. It was a great day to see some old friends and meet some new friends. Thanks to Kerry for his hospitality and sharing his passion. And thanks to all who had a hand in putting it all together.

8. BTB-Derby

BTB-Derby

9. TheFish

TheFish

Had a great time Jeff. Kerry like you said a couple of times has forgotten more stuff than we will ever no. He's a very good builder that isn't afraid to tell ya anything on anything. Can't wait till next year. And for the HAMB and Cheese in February. Louverdude will have details coming soon..............!

10. TudorJeff

TudorJeff

Great pics by Momma K!

11. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

Thanks for taking the photos there!!! True talent was in our midst........

12. TudorJeff

TudorJeff

Thanks for posting all the great pics!

13. Momma K

Momma K

14. Momma K

Momma K

LOL!! You are too funny!

15. Momma K

Momma K

16. Thanks Kerry for opening your shop. What a great shop and guy who has such a passion for building great cars ! I am so pumped to get going on my car now! ...thanks Jeff again for putting it toghether....hope to see you in a few weeks at the HAMB and Cheese.

17. bottle

bottle

I want to THANK Eveyone for coming out and my agent Jeff , for getting a great group of friends that share the hot rod passion THANKS ,

18. greg32

greg32
    from Indiana

A great day, got to drool over Kerrys Pullmax, and met Dumbwhore.Thanks Larry for another neat sticker.Spent all day yesterday working on my 32, except for a time out to watch the Bears kick butt.

19. Was that a FOR SALE sign on the Topolino?

20. Sorry I missed it. Looks like there was a good turn out.

21. Thanks to everyone that put the time and effort into making this happen. had a blast catching up with everyone

22. bottle

bottle

SORRY the
    Topolino is NOT FOR SALE

23. Thanks to Jeff and Kerry for their hospitality and considerable effort! What a GREAT turnout! So many old friends and some new faces, too.

Glo and I came up right after the SW Chicago HAMB & Eggs.:D We had made it the first year over in Roscoe but missed last year because of a striping workshop.

The Tilted Kilt was excellent but to tread on the hallowed ground of Hopperstad Customs with such an esteemed group was incredible!!

Momma K, what can I say... simply outstanding photos and thanks for taking the time to create and post your video.

24. bottle

bottle

WOW , Hallowed grounds (YOUR TO KIND) Iwill have to charge for tours, THANKs for coming out, and the great stickers there way cool,