Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB music CD...? Was there one...? Will there be another...?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Junkyard Dog 32, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Wasn't there a HAMB CD being made, or talked about a couple years ago...? I dunno, maybe there was one just last week too and I missed it.
    I don't remember them being offered for sale.
    If there's ever going to be one, I'd like to know about it. I wouldn't mind having one, and sure would be cool to lay down a track on it, too.

How would it be done if it was? Record your songs locally and submit it to one guy to compile into a CD...? I'd be happy to help organize it... or whatever.

JOE:cool:

2. There was one in the works several years ago. It turned into a bit of a cluster fuck and died on the operating table.

If anyone wants to resurrect it, I have the cover artwork ready to go. For that matter, I even have the CDs that got submitted.

Figures, I just boxed up my other computer yesterday preparing for my upcoming move so I can't show the cover art. Take my word for it, it rocks... no really... Fecals the Clown and everything... :rolleyes:

3. kropduster

kropduster

sounds cool, i would definatly be down for one......if it ever happens

4. Well... Let's get on it.

How...?
    Who was involved before...? What was the reason for the downfall...?
    Are there guys on here with recording equipment/studios that we can trash... er... I mean, use...?
    I have gobs of music equipment but nothing for recording. I was offered a recording session in the Eau Claire WI area, maybe I can see if that would be available. Maybe the guys in each state or region could make a recording then send them all to a pro for the final cut.

I don't have much knowledge of MP3 or any digital recording methods, but would it be possible to send an MP3 recorder from person to person...? Except not like MR BONES wher it goes somewhere and disappears for a year at a time.

Ideas...?

5. Does this mean we're not going to do the HAMB underwear?-MIKE:eek: :D

6. I don't know. Do they play Roy Orbison...?

7. draggin ass

draggin ass
    BANNED
    from hell

a few bands id submit:

batmobile
    murder city devils
    the meteors
    Johnny Burnette Trio