Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage HAMB meet 'n greet at Ocean Park ford show??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by falcongeorge, Sep 5, 2016.

1. I'll look for you guys by the showroom at 11.

falcongeorge likes this.
  2. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

Hemideuce and I had breakfast at Rosies with a few other guys, I met some non-hamb hot rod guys there, Deucedreamer and I finally met up, and Keith introduced me to Rapidwhippet, and then I introduced him to Kan't Spell, 29Bowtie was there as always, and I saw Art, but he was engaged in conversation so I just waved, I was hoping to run into you later Art, but I didn't see you again.
    My old friend, Jim Flett was out, I haven't seen him at a show in a while, so it was really nice to see him. Too bad you couldn't make it Fitnessguy, it was a good show as always. I'll do a photo thread in a bit here.

Fitnessguy likes this.
  3. Nice to meet you George.
    That was one of the best shows I've attended in a long time. I for one am glad it's on the same weekend as the big Langley show. I've done that show twice. It's not so much a car show as it is a Citywide event. Nothing wrong with that, just not my thing. The peace arch show was much smaller and high quality cars and great people. Full of hamb friendly vehicles. An absolute do not miss if you're in the area.

4. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

Chopped51, great to finally meet you to. A bunch of us were saying the same thing as far as Langley vs Ocean Park. I really hope this isn't the last time for this show.

5. brad2v

brad2v
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Sonuvvabitch. I had planned to come out for this. Completely unaware, it's been crazy at work, so HAMB time has been limited :D. I did a 4 hour drive instead to get a seat track for the Pontiac. I did yet a mini car show on the highway though, there must have been some sort of event in the opposite direction. I'll mark the calender next year. Usually the 2nd weekend of September?

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

6. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

Brad, its tentative whether there will be another. It was tentative this year, details weren't firmed up until late summer, and it wasn't on any of the event schedules, that might be why you missed the date.