Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB Meet & Greet Decals from 2010 Lonestar Roundup

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RGV OldCars, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Small handful of limited HAMB Meet & Greet decals up for grabs !!!

First come, First served !

I realize that some time has passed since the event, but here is the deal... Special decals were made by Larry (OldBobSign) and given out for those that attended the HAMB Meet & Greet that was held at this year's Lonestar Roundup in Austin, TX. The decals were made as a special tribute to a friend, hotrodder, and fellow HAMBer that we lost earlier this year, Collin Casey. The decals were made in blue with a red oxide primer spot on them just the way Collin's deuce coupe was. The turn out for the Meet & Greet was greater than the number of decals, so not everyone that attended was able to get one. Larry was convinced to do another special run of 32 of these decals that were all individually numbered. For those of you who knew Collin, you know how much he loved '32 Fords and just how special the number 32 was to him. #32 of 32 of these decals is affixed to Collin's own '32 coupe.
    The reason this posting has taken so long to get on the HAMB is that it was decided that these limited numbered decals would be offered to those that donated to the Collin Casey Memorial Fund first and so we have been doing our best to try to locate everyone and give them first dibs on a decal. Well now that we have exhuasted our efforts to do this, there are a small handful of these limited decals left and Kelly would like the remainder of these to go to the rest of the HAMBers that would like to have one.

So here is the deal: understand that there are NOT many left, so these are going to go FAST, but these are going to be given 1 per HAMBer on a first come first serve basis. We would prefer to get these to the guys that actually attended the Meet & Greet at the RoundUp and/or knew Collin Casey personally first. You will need to send me a PM and in the order that I receive your PM, that is the order which they will be distributed until they are all gone. You will need to send me your name and mailing address and I will send the decal out your way.

It will not cost you anything to receive one, however if you would like to still make a contribution to the Collin Casey Memorial Fund, you are more than welcome to do so.

If you use PayPal, you can go to www.paypal.com and send a donation to email address [email protected] and put in a donation amount, be sure to mark it as a gift or donation so that the full amount goes to the fund and PayPal does not take off their percentage.

If you would like to mail a donation in, you can send it to

Kelly Stubblefield
    c/o Skot Ingram
    11303 RR 2222
    Austin, Tx 78730

Last edited: Sep 18, 2010
  2. Me,,pm sent..hrp

3. Dchaz

Dchaz

4. Here is what the limited decals look like. Sorry for the poor image, will try to get a better image up later.

Attached Files:

5. WhiteDevilsCC

WhiteDevilsCC
    from Spring Tx.

6. Hey guys, I have already gotten a number of PMs, and wanted to clarify something here. . . . .
    I AM NOT SELLING THESE DECALS !!!

Please read through the original post. The decals are being given on a first come first serve basis. The donation you make to the Collin Casey Memorial Fund has no bearing on whether you get a decal or not and is completely voluntary. You do not need to make a donation in order to get a decal, but they are, as expected, going very fast.

I have been getting PMs asking the sales price for the decals and orders for quantity of them and that payments were sent already to order quantity of them, etc. Please read the post first before you send your PM. They are 1 per HAMBer on a first come first serve deal. That was the easiest and fairest way we knew how to let the last of them go out to the HAMB.

7. Alright, they went fast as expected and are now all gone. Those of you that I sent a PM back to letting you know that you are getting one. They went out in the mail today to you. Hope you all enjoy!

8. Thanks again RGV OldCars!

9. Ok, just want to put this out there one more time. . . I continue to get requests for these and it is important to note that THEY ARE GONE! NO MORE! And for those requesting one still be sure to attend the next event and get to the HAMB Meet & Greet gathering and see if you can get one there. As for these special edition ones, well as stated before, sorry but they are all gone now.

Also, if you liked them and appreciate them and want to see them again at future events, be sure to thank Larry (OldBobSign) as he is the guy that designed, made, and donated these to be given out at the Meet & Greet gathering just as his way of showing support to the nature of the event. Thanks a lot Larry for all your efforts.

10. I really appreciate getting one of the the stickers memorializing Collin Casey,,Thanks,HRP

[​IMG]