Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Hamb introduction tag

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oj, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Muttley

Muttley

[​IMG]

Tman and Katuna like this.
  2. Katuna likes this.
  3. The idea of a way to say you are a HAMBer is great. I was at Bonneville this year and photographed many cars (and posted on here) only to hear ''that's my car, you should have said Hi'', I would have if I had only known. Even some that said on here look me up on the Salt but you don't really know who they are........something would be a great idea for sure.
    Was there anyone at Bonneville that saw me (pictured below) on Saturday, Sunday cruising the pits on my Huffy pedal bike? JW
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
    30tudor likes this.
  4. ...............Sorry we missed each other. We'll do better next time. I spent a lot of the day with my pal, Tom, and his Model A project. When I wasn't there, I was constantly on the move.:) 20161015_104353.jpg IMG_09481.jpg

lothianwilly71 and mad mikey like this.
  5. Dino 64

Dino 64
    from Virginia

That was a near miss, I was talking to the owner of that coupe for a while, similar to my build !

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  6. The store is full of Hamb swag that is sure to get you recognized at any event. HRP

SWAG

lothiandon1940 and mad mikey like this.
  7. Jibs

Jibs

We must be twins!!

30tudor and lothiandon1940 like this.
  8. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi. I do not have it with me now to include a photo but what I did was go to the local office supply and buy some of those small clip on clear plastic name tag/business card holders & used one of the small HAMB decals. Clip it on my shirt pocket flap & away I go. I have done this for several different groups I belong to & they work quite well. Either stick a decal or a small patch or whatever inside.
    Works for me.
    Jimmie

oj, mad mikey and lothiandon1940 like this.
  9. I proudly have the HAMB stickers on the coupes window, but from now on I guess I will try to remember to wear the HAT, and, or shirt.

10. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

11. I thought about having a [​IMG] tattoo on the cheek of my arse but unless I drop my drawers and moon you no one would know and as I advance in years I am trying to act a little bit more like an adult and less like the current wave of politicians or a 4 year old.:D HRP

12. I still like the idea of our lady companions having HAMB tats on their hooters.
    Asking to see their HAMB I.D.'s could be fun !

13. Or maybe a black eye!!:eek::rolleyes: JW

14. mike bowling

mike bowling

4 contestants; which one is the REAL Hamb guy???
    (trick question)

Attached Files:

15. I will go with the one on the left.....it has your name on the bottom.JW

16. [​IMG]

I know,it's this guy number 1^& this guy^& this guy^and this guy^ they all look like hoodlums so they all must be HAMBERS. :D or they could be a group of professional panhandlers ~ the signage could go ether way. :rolleyes: HRP

17. brigrat

brigrat
    from Wa.St.

These will be available in limited quantities X-Mas, for your chest challenged companions!
    DSCF7475.JPG

Dino64 and HOTRODPRIMER like this.
  18. I wish to remain anonymous, not because i want to,but because i choose to. Besides people think I'm the strong silent type anyway

19. Whats the difference between wanting to and choosing to?:confused: JW

20. brigrat

brigrat
    from Wa.St.

I think one is spelled different ....................................

26 T Ford RPU likes this.
  21. Mule Farmer

Mule Farmer
    from Holland MI

YES AND PROPER OF MULE FARMER

Sent from my SM-G920V using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

22. Aren't those four from Mordor, weren't they looking for Frodo? The one on the left wanted his ring back....(kidding)

23. 59Apachegail

59Apachegail
    from New York

I always get the thumbs up when I am driving towards people. But I am always getting the finger when people pass me. I can't help but feel like that H.A.M.B. Topper on my rear plate is the cause. Joking...

I wear a H.A.M.B. T-shirt when I go to shows, meets etc... I have only met one other H.A.M.B.-er so far.

24. ryno

ryno

you mean a tag, or identification like your alliance membership tag?
    go to the store, there's tons of stuff, it goes fast, check often, and buy American....

25. seb fontana

seb fontana
    from ct

I noticed the engine on the stand behind the car; looks like a sbf with a Shelby Ram Box intake? Just curious if the engine or the manifold has been run and how the manifold behaved...

26. seb fontana

seb fontana
    from ct

And we thank you for that..o_O

27. I took an expired Alliance tag, and trimmed the bottom off. I just pushed it into the windshield weatherstrip on the passenger side.

28. ...............I can't say for sure, Seb, but I don't think he's had it operational. He's had that manifold for many yrs. but I'm pretty sure this will be the first time he's used it. Great question though and I'm kinda curious myself how it's going to work out.

Dino64 and lothianwilly71 like this.
  29. mike bowling

mike bowling

I love it when people ask what HAMB stands for- when you tell them they don't believe you half the time.
    We need a secret handshake, or a parts de-coder ring, or a greeting like "WAH-SOO!"

Attached Files:

30. tikiwagon13

tikiwagon13

I have a HAMB sticker in the back window of both cars and my Alliance tag on the '28, some people get it, some people don't.