Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB Helpers List???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gumpa, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Gumpa

Gumpa

A friend and I are leaving out of here (Westport, WA) on Friday morning and going to Rawlins, WY to pick up his broken motorhome and limp it home. Is there a list of members that are willing to help that I can print out just in case we need some kind of help on the way back with this thing? I am a little leary since I have never even seen it and Mike is not mechanically inclined in the least. Not exactly sure of the route that we will take but it will probably be US 80 all the way. Are there any old car wrecking yards along this stretch that I might pick up a pair of rear fenders for our 47 Dodge? Mike

2. There is Denise our own HRLC is the keeper of the new info. Send me an email addy and I will send you one.

3. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

PM Denise, she put it together and I'm sure she can email you it.

4. sent to your email.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. blown49

blown49
    Member Emeritus

I got one from last year but never got a copy of this years yet. Guess Denise has been purty busy with the surgery and all the traveling she does.

6. Hellfish

Hellfish

i've requested one several times and never received one

7. Gumpa

Gumpa

The only Denise I could find was an FNG with zero posts. Gumpa

8. Gumpa

Gumpa

Thank You Stoggie for the one you sent. I am certain if something happens I can find help from that.

9. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

I you've been on here for a few months and don't know who Denise (hotrodladycruiser) is you haven't been paying attention. :D

And part of the deal is all your info being included as well... so visit the thread and make sure your info gets added as well....
    :rolleyes:

10. 1LOWCHIEF

1LOWCHIEF

Not quite related, but maybe it is... Where is the site that had the map of the US on it, and everyone could put there location and info on it? It was bumped quite a few times and I remember a LOT of people were putting in there info...

11. yorgatron

yorgatron
    Member Emeritus

www.frappr.com/hamb

12. Gumpa

Gumpa

I caught the post where they asked for info and I sent mine in. I just didn't know what she went by on the HAMB. I love the way she did the photo shoot for the HAMB Chop and I feel her pain in not being able to get the chrome strips for her ride from the creap at the Swap Meet. I do follow the HAMB Daily when possible. I wanted one of the new lists but Stoggie sent me an old one and I am certain it will come in handy if I get into trouble along the way. Gumpa

13. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

The NEW one is not out yet. ALMOST 500 entries to my PM box, and they are still coming in.:eek: I have not paid it much attention since the cruzn season started but I will finished it up and get it out to everyone who included an email address ASAP.

I hope everyone will forgive me for this taking so long.......if not....:p :D

14. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Will you pay for forgiveness with cookies? :D

15. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Did you not get enough last weekend???:rolleyes: :p ;) :D

16. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC