Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hamb drags!!!

Discussion in 'H.A.M.B. Drag Nationals' started by navyboy, Aug 17, 2013.

1. navyboy

navyboy

Well I missed the drags this year because I had to go out of state due to a family member passing away so no prep time, while heading back we passed Joplin and just before hitting Tulsa seen tons of rods being driven on the toll way heading to Joplin, I kept honking at everyone lol and my wife would look up from her nap and be like another hot rod Michael? I just grinned ear to ear lol. Ended up missing our exit because I was so focused on spotting every single one going down the tollway going the opposite direction of us to honk. We made it back to tinker afb just fine but can't come up because we are playing catch up for being gone because my wife's grandfather and avid hot rodder himself passed away. It was nice to see you guys out in force Thursday evening only wish I could turn around and head back up, sadly can't. Someone snag me a t-shirt and and send it my way lol. I hope to see at least pics.

2. Rusty

Rusty

You missed a great one! Sorry for your loss

3. navyboy

navyboy

4. Sorry for your loss...