Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB drags through the eyes of an 11 year old.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BenD, Sep 1, 2007.

1. BenD

BenD
    Alliance Member

Our son Chase took some pics at the HAMB drags, and I thought that he should write a story about it (sorry, the teacher in me always wins out). Chase is the kid in the orange shirt.

[​IMG]

Missy
    (wife and secretary)

This is Chase's, experience of the HAMB drags. This is the coolest car there.:)

[​IMG]

This was the coolest seat.
    [​IMG]
    This was in chalk.

[​IMG]

Here are the rest are of our friends cars, or people I met over the weekend.
    Everyone has been great to us. I didn't get a cookie, but that's okay.
    I don't have a picture of Gordon or his wife, but I enjoyed talking with them, and I'll get you the pinstriping at Stray Kat.
    Promise. Savannah and I had a great time seeing everyone, and liked the racing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I liked this one because I have a '46 CJ2A

2. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

That's a pretty good writeup. And he already spells better than most HAMBers!

It's too bad mean ol' Denise didn't give him a cookie.

3. great stuff kiddo! your lucky to be in such a great hot rod family! your future looks bright young man!

todd:)

4. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

GREAT writeup Chase. I'm honored you took a photo of Big Olds and chose it for your story. I glad we got the chance to see each other and hang out at B'ville AND the HAMB Drags. I especially enjoyed eating my breakfast with you as company. You've got personality plus and are my favorite 11 year old. Your parents should be very proud. I'm glad you are my friend.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. Stu

Stu

thats neat-Great job chase

6. Lancer

Lancer

Here is the next generation of writer/photographer and publisher!

7. trailer-Ed

trailer-Ed
    from JC, MO

Great stuff Chase! Just remember us little guys when you hit the big time :). Keep up the good work, and tell your bro it was good seeing him as well, you guys have a great family and are going to do well in life. Later, Rusty.

8. Kustm52

Kustm52

And here's one my daughter savannah took of chase.. but he'd probably rather me not post this one!

wu-tang chase...
    [​IMG]