Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB Drags for wifes B-day

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 47MERC, Aug 29, 2007.

1. 47MERC

47MERC
    from Nebraska

Hi I'm late with this but I have now been baptized at MOKAN. I'm Paul from Nebraska. Took my wife to the HAMB Nats last weekend for her Birthday and we are both hooked for life. My 5 year old son went with us also. All he can talk about now is Model A's and drag racing. We did'nt get there until about 3:30 on Saturday but next year we'll be early so we can meet more of you.

Anyway this board is great and thanks Ryan for all that your doing.:cool:

Paul

2. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

Welcome Paul and family... and buy that boy a Model A Dad111

3. guiseart

guiseart

good initiation... welcome!

4. HellRaiser

HellRaiser
    from Podunk, NE

Oh O', another corn head!!!! Welcome, PM me, and we'll find out where you are here in this wonderful taxation state of ours. We'll see about getting you intro'd to the rest of the gear heads. You know about the get together down in Beatrice on Sat Sept 8th? You and your Mrs. may want to be thinking about a sitter for the night, cause the food is at 7 and music starts at 8. It's a rip. hosted by the Roadburners out of Omaha.

HellRaiser

5. 47MERC

47MERC
    from Nebraska

Thanks for the welcome guy's. Its good to be a part of this great place.

HellRaiser I sent a pm this morning.

Paul

6. man-a-fre

man-a-fre

Nice to see you at the drags,we'll have to swap videos.Hell Paul get him one of your moms 32's.

7. 47MERC

47MERC
    from Nebraska

Nice to see you at the drags,we'll have to swap videos.Hell Paul get him one of your moms 32's.

Hey Jeff you know she only has five of the damn things I would hate to be greedy. :)