Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB Drags 2013 thanks to all

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kerry, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

you tube is telling me they are still trying to process all the shakes out of these videos but heres a teaser ;)

the file size is huge so hopefully youtube doesnt crunch the quality to bad, and ims orry for the shakes and waves in the video ill post later when it loads. I took most of my videos with the camera over my head and using a super zoom lense so any little wobble turns into a huge wave :S

any how here is a teaser

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Jm6D8rcDW7I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vtDntShzLqw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. Awesome Tim, thank you!!!!

4. After I shredded the blower belt the first time up, Mike Buchanan loaned me his GoPro to mount at the front of the car pointing back toward the engine. No more belt issues but we got some good video. Here are video's of the second and third passes.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/70RlUEfBmxc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3eh09etASIY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. WZ JUNK

WZ JUNK
    from Neosho, MO

Very interesting.

It seemed to me that you did not rev it as high in the water box on the last two runs.

John

6. Right John, I'm learning!!! :)

7. jody1833

jody1833

Kerry,

I didn't get to see the run, only the last part of your shut down. That was masterful, calm, cool and collective because she was hopping and bouncing big time and you ended up rounding the corner like no big deal. Enough to make me jump out of my altered and stand behind it:) Good job buddy!!!

8. Thanks so much for the kind words. Means a lot coming from you! Here's a picture of one of the hop marks that Carl put on Facebook. I have to say I was to busy, or to stupid to be scared. I'm having a blast with this car!!! :)

[​IMG]