Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hamb drags 08-09 hiltion family & richcraft

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by richcraft.spl, Aug 27, 2008.

1. richcraft.spl

richcraft.spl

We would like to say thanks to every one that makes the hamb drags possible. With it being the first time to the hamb drags we where kind of optmistic if the track crew and the teck guys would let use do our thing with pushing off the ( LUMP ) with my roadster. The whole day went flawless and i even got to run the ( LUMP ) . Bobby hiltion steped up the program when he ran her through at a 12.64 at a 109 mph . As for my roadster my best run was a 13.60 . It was a fucking great time and seeing and meeting new & old friends. (AS FOR 2009 WE WILL BE THERE AND BOBBY INSHERED ME THAT WE ARE GOING SET LOW E.T OF THE MEET AND BRING GOLD TO CINCINNATI ). THANKS BOBBY , MIKE , RANDY AND THE HILTION FAMILY FOR THE GREAT TIME. [​IMG] ( THIS IS ONE OF MANY CARS IN THE HILTIONS ARSENAL )[​IMG]

2. richcraft.spl

richcraft.spl

3. KING CHASSIS

KING CHASSIS

Richcraft, your roadster is perfect. And the lump is tops too. Cant waite to see these next year. The AA/FA is real cool. Isnt it named Hombre? There use to be a Fuel Altered raced in St.Louis named that. The guy that use to own and drive it runs a speed shop called SCP. His name is Steve Pakoo. Not shure on the spelling on the last name . Number of the shop is 636 677 1320 . Just in case the owner of the Altered dont know any history of the car. That could be a lead.

4. Fraz

Fraz
    from Dixon, MO

One of my favs at the drags, thanks for bringin it out, was freakin cool. Too bad I had to hear the "how come he doesn't put a starter on it?" comments from the idjits around me.

5. rd martin

rd martin
    from indiana

kool shit man,couldnt make this year but i will be there next year. wish i could get this dam chassis research project done i would like to run with ya! rich

6. richcraft.spl

richcraft.spl

(KING) Thanks for the info i will pass it onto the hiltions but i think the car lived its life on the west cost .(FRAZ) I think i know the kind of guys your talking about . GREASERS WITH A BUNCH OF HOTROD TATOOS THAT DRIVE HONDAS AND LOVE CUSTOMS. Thanks for the kind words guys we will see you next year.

7. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

One of my favorites as well. Always been a fan of the altereds. That car could have rolled out of any mag in the 60's. Took me back to high school.

Thanks for bringing it out.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
  8. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

FRAZ) I think i know the kind of guys your talking about . GREASERS WITH A BUNCH OF HOTROD TATOOS THAT DRIVE HONDAS AND LOVE CUSTOMS. Thanks for the kind words guys we will see you next year.[/quote]

Whitney, I could not help but think of Thom when you said that! I will tell him I said that,

See you at his shop tonight hopefully!

9. richcraft.spl

richcraft.spl

Tracy i am westbond in the roadster see you there ..

10. VAPHEAD

VAPHEAD
    BANNED

I had a blast riding in the roadster pushing the LUMP.
    Bobby is da best ! He was so excited that the front wheels left the ground .

Glad my hypnotic PM worked and you showed up.
    eriC

11. TudorJeff

TudorJeff

You were there Eric? :)

12. monsterflake

monsterflake

oh, snap! sounds like a challenge!1!

13. Rusty

Rusty

That was my favorite of the weekend

The Sedan

Big plans for me after that

14. unclescooby

unclescooby
    from indy

Whitney, you've got all of the coolest toys. Did you sell the old dodge coupe?

15. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

Awesome. it was a fun weekend. Ill get you my pics and vids from the push start as soon as i can. Give me some time though.

16. JRussell

JRussell

17. richcraft.spl

richcraft.spl

Scooby the roadster is mine and the lump belongs to the hiltion family.I sold the coupe in the spring to buckey austion.

18. richcraft.spl

richcraft.spl

Thanks jruss that video was great !!