Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Hamb deals..

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by banditomerc, Aug 5, 2020.

1. banditomerc

banditomerc

Just something to consume time, but Let's see some the deals/bargains that you have received from a fellow hamber..this site is a source for parts deals like the swap meet..was.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

dana barlow likes this.
  2. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

Selling off my parts stash , all prices are a deal. I am not even bothering to try to make a profit.

Hnstray, VANDENPLAS and dana barlow like this.
  3. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

Great idea for a thread.

dana barlow likes this.
  4. adam401

adam401

Hopefully I'll be able to post on this thread about how I got a real cheap repairable 49 50 Ford steering wheel with horn button and ring.........hint hint hint

dana barlow likes this.

5. TrailerTrashToo

TrailerTrashToo

2020 01 25 Headlight door.jpg
    1953 Buick headlight bezels at a reasonable price. Thanks again!

VANDENPLAS likes this.
  6. Shutter Speed

Shutter Speed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Scored these from @ark_rat after looong time lookin. Very reasonable. Came blasted and NO run out. 21DB0240-9365-407D-8FC4-F16C9AF494C2.jpeg Powder coated/mounted. Another happy customer. Thanks rat! F84C69CF-DBC5-4B59-B9AC-DBFD12A64F96.jpeg

41rodderz, harpo1313 and dana barlow like this.
  7. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

53B39D9E-3815-490E-92E2-CFADAA54B73F.jpeg Not a yard sale but over chewing the fat . One thing led to another and I needed a 4.5 bolt pattern wheel. Buddy gave me three wheels with tires for my trailer and a brand new heater set up for my ‘48 Ford F1 . A good friend. EA8D15E9-370B-41F0-8944-574ADC2AE9F0.jpeg

8. el Scotto

el Scotto
    from Tracy, CA

I've had years of guys helping me out with little bits, I owe them a great deal of thanks because the little stuff is usually just the part I need to keep my low buck projects going.

Many thanks to you guys!

9. 56sedandelivery

56sedandelivery
    Member Emeritus

I can't say I've really ever gotten any "deals" here off the HAMB, but I sure do let stuff go at discounted prices, and many times for FREE even! I still have a HUGE amount of stuff to liquidate, and I always price things to SELL; I don't dicker or go lower than my rock bottom listings, but I will consider trades. I've even been helping a particular HAMBER out over the years with many FREE things to use on his former, and somewhat famous, drag car. I really want to see this car back together; I can't elaborate on it any more than that however. I am Butch/56sedandelivery.

10. lostone

lostone
    from kansas

maybe not deals but I've had several individuals reach out to me and provide info and measurements as I've needed them. A couple times I thought no one would answer when at the last moment some kind soul would reach out and help, so right there to me is something I couldn't find locally and I greatly Thank all of those who thru the years helped me thru !!!

11. I for one appreciate the deals I have done on the Hamb, and I’ve done many as a buyer only as being down here parts are few and far between.
    I’ve not had a bad deal yet and have great regards for the sellers patience as things can take time to happen with overseas deals.
    I’ve dealt with to many good guys to mention and the odd hard to deal with guys but they are by far in the minority.
    I love the Hamb , the info, experience and parts on hand are amazing.
    My 2 cents.

12. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

I agree barrelnose , the experience, help and continued learning is immensely interesting to me. You have to take a little of the bad to draw on all the good.

Barrelnose pickup likes this.