Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB Car at Club 1 in San Jose, Ca

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by brainfrz, Aug 16, 2006.

1. brainfrz

brainfrz

Was wondering which HAMB member owns this car. Really cool. Any more pics would be great.

Driving off the freeway at highways 85 and 87, look down and see an awesome custom in a parking lot behind Club 1, drive around to get a closer look and sure enough, HAMB sticker in the back window.

Jon

Attached Files:

2. HotRodHon

HotRodHon

Notebooms?

3. notebooms

notebooms
    Alliance Member

yep, that would be my wagon. i work out at club one to keep my girlish figure, errrgghh i mean to keep my figure looking good for the girls.

anyway, that's around where i live so i'll probably see you around one day. in the mean time you should be able to see a couple pics here http://new.photos.yahoo.com/notebooms/album/576460762304494674#page1

just got back from taking the wagon to bonneville with some friends, and it was amazing on the salt. will be posting some rad pics soon...

-scott noteboom

4. brainfrz

brainfrz

Great Scott, thanks for letting me know. I'm just down the street off of Santa Teresa and Foothill glen dr. if your ever cruising Santa Teresa. :)

Can't wait to see the Bonneville pics.

Jon